Chapter 30

Rebecca's Pov

 We both sped out into the hallway and crouched by the railing of the stairs trying to hear what was happening  but we could only hear the thuds of footsteps as they walked into the house into the living room. I looked at Violet having an idea for how we were going to be able to hear there conversation.

" I have an idea.", we whispered at the same time and smirked at each other. We got up and I followed Violet back to the room. She held the door for me till I got in and she closed it, she turned to me and rubbed her hands together walking to the window pulling it open letting a slight breeze seep through the opening my hair pushed back and then fell back to normal. 

" What's your idea?", she asked as she tucked a piece of her brown hair behind her ear due to the wind blowing it over face.

" I was thinking of hanging above the entrance of the living room, and I could hold you up we'll be able to hear everything clearly.", I said and she pursed her lips tapping her chin while pacing with her index finger.

" I was thinking using the window from outside and listening from there, I don't think you holding us up is a good idea.", she said and I felt offended.

" Wait... are you scared from what happened when I was trying to get you across the river.", I exclaimed going up to her by the window. By the look on her face I could tell the answer already. I nodded with a frown on my face, she opened her mouth to speak but I shook my head holding up my hand not wanting to hear her excuse; I slipped one leg out and then the other sitting on the window sill holding on to the edges to make sure I don't fall. I turned my neck to see my sister licking her lips and guilt in her eyes.

" Let's go.", I said and pushed myself out of the window feeling the wind through my clothes and landed on my feet to the floor easily. I looked up holding my hair to prevent the wind from blowing it in my face. I watched as Violet do the same as me landing in front of me, I ran to the front of the house where the living room window was and crouched underneath it Vi followed after me.

" Look inside to see if you seem them.", she whispered and I widen my eyes shaking my head while she frantically nodded her head. I scrunched up my eye brows huffing and slowly looked through the glass of the window to see Seth and Isaac sitting on the couch, moving there mouths and nodding every few minutes. I ducked down once I saw dad lean forward and rest his elbows on his knees.

" They're there, dad doesn't look so happy.", I said and Vi looked nervous.

" Open the window.", she said and I looked up at the window feeling my eyes turn gold as I lifted my hand hearing the window slowly slid open. I put my hand down and felt my eyes turn back to normal, their voices filled our ears and I listened closely to what was being said between our soul mates and parents.

" Isaac what are your powers?", our dad asked and I looked at Vi to see her looking at me.

" Since I'm a hybrid, I have super strength and can turn into an actual wolf.", he said and I heard someone hum to the answer.

" What about you Seth?", a famine voice asked and I could tell it was mom from the difference in roughness.

" I can teleport myself or people to different places and I'm also a hybrid but I don't change into a full fledged wolf like my brother.", he said and Vi grabbed my shirt fisting it in her hand as she looked at me eyes filled with nervousness. I took her hand off of my shoulder and fixed my shirt, I continued to listen to the conversation.

" Mind showing us how you use your powers.", my dad suggested and we both looked at each other with wide eyes.

" Oh shit.", I whispered just as Seth appeared behind Vi and sunk into the floor. I heard her gasp in the house, I peeked over the sill of the window seeing her holding on to his shirt and breathing heavy.

" Your turn, Isaac.", my mom said and I gasped quietly pushing myself more under the window sill trying to hide.

" I can't.", he said and I raised an eye brow while looking mindlessly wondering why he couldn't.

" Why not?"

" Because your daughter took the moon, while fighting off our father.", he stated and I suddenly remembered me raising my hand to the sky and feeling all that power. I stood up, still remaining in hiding from everyone's eyes; I felt my eyes change  to black as I raised my hand into the air feeling that strong pull and the moon appeared into the sky. I smirked and let out a loud laugh hearing it echo out through the forest.

" I think she put it back.", my mom said and I smiled taking off running into the forest seeing everything as a blur as I ran in vampire speed. I stopped as I was in the center of the forest and let out a howl into the sky feeling a rumble from my chest. I put my head back to normal and then listened for the response from Isaac  then I heard it, I smiled and climbed into the nearest tree hiding behind the green leves of the branches; I heard the sound of thumping close by and I watched a giant wolf with brown fur and blazing gold eyes. I smiled knowing it was Isaac, I sat on the branch with my legs dangling over the edge  watching as he sniffed the air and tried to find me; when he was right under me I jumped on to his back and looked into his eyes feeling mine flash gold and turn back to black with gold specks along the irises. 

" Hold on.", I heard a voice and I looked around from where the voice came from but didn't find anyone. I was about to ask Isaac if he heard anything but he took off running almost sending me off of his back, I fisted his soft soft fur between my fingers as he went  even faster.Everything was becoming a blur as we got closer to the house. I lifted my head seeing the house come closer as we started to slow down coming to a stop right in front of my parents, Vi and Seth.  My dad nodded and stepped forward, I climbed off of Isaac's back and watched in amazement as the fur started to morph into normal smooth skin and his body become human again; soon enough I was staring at my soul mate and smiling.

" Welcome to the family.", my dad said and they shook hands.  I signed in relief as he also shook Seth's hand. I smiled at my sister and she smiled back.

 Everything was finally going to be ok.