Chapter 24

Third person's Pov

 Both enemies prepared for a battle, two sister's worried for the sake of the other, everyone was busy for the past week.  Violet became stronger and learned to manipulate fire with her mind, she learned to travel with it, she was light itself but her sister was becoming something dark that even her creators couldn't control; her powers were spiraling out of control her thirst for blood had become stronger, her internal anger for her family that she couldn't stop. She was the dark to her sister's light, her demon form was coming in and soon no one will be able to stop her. 

*************************

 Violet's Pov

 The trees moved slightly with the simple breeze of the beautiful day, sadly in a matter of hours this beautiful day will be morphed into a death fill day. I moved away from the window sighing as I moved, I missed my sister I was scared to think what they did to her now that I wasn't there. I miss... Seth strangely as  well, I feel something toward him but I don't know what it is, another sigh escaped my lips as I threw my head back feeling my hair fall down my back in brown waves; I heard the door click and I picked my head up to see my dad who was wearing a white V-neck, jeans, and black boots. He looked at my outfit and I followed his eyes looking down at it as well and then back at him.

" Where is your shirt?", he asked and I laughed but it faded as I realize he was serious. I cleared my throat and looked down at the crop top that showed my stomach and had a zipper in the front.

" I like it, mom said it was fine.", I swallowed," I'll put something over it but it'll burn off when I use my powers.", I stated and he stared at me. He nodded afterwards and walked towards me, when he was in front of me he hugged me. I returned the gesture, wrapping my arms around his back.

" You grew up to fast for me, Vi.", he said and I smiled into his chest.

" I grew up to fast for myself, daddy.", I stated honestly. I lifted my head from his chest and he brushed my hair behind my ear, pressing his lips to my forehead afterwards.

" I love you, Vi, no matter what happens today. I'll always love you.", he said and I smiled at him but then it faded.

" I love you to, but what do you mean no matter what happens today. You're saying it as if your going to be killed.", I stated and he didn't say anything. I started to feel my eyes burn as tears came into my eyes.

" No don't cry, you have to be strong ok. You don't know what is going to happen, you have to expect the unexpected ok?", he stated and I blinked away tears and I nodded my head. I was about to say something when the door made a creaking noise and I saw my mom by the door, she was wearing a black shirt with a lace covering on the top.

" It's time to go.", she said and my heart sank a few inches I didn't want to end up hurting people. But I knew it was something I had to do, to get my sister back.

I nodded, and let go of dad he walked up to mom and pecked her lips. I smiled and looked away as they had their moment, it was cute the way they are. I went out the door after they did, closing it behind me but not before looking out the window and seeing the blue skies of the horizon.

" I'm coming Rebecca.", I whispered and closed the door behind me.

********

Rebecca's Pov

 I sat on the spiral steps, with my head in my hands;  everyone was buzzing around and moving. People I haven't seen before were here dressed in black, women and men. I felt the shaking of the steps and saw Isaac's boots come next to my body, he sat down and leaned his arms on his knees; lacing his fingers together he looked at me.