Chapter 12

Authors Pov

 Everyone rushed to Haven and Harry with adrenaline coarsing through there veins, tears streaming down some faces leaving black stray marks. The couple laid unconscious, in the same apartment building where everything started a new enemy has come, one that plans to turn the twins against there family.  And they planned to do it now.

**********

Haven's Pov

 I feel like I'm laying in a pit of ice, everything is numb I can't feel anything only here. I'm screaming but no one is helping me, it feels as if my insides are becoming twisted and changed. I fight to open my eyes, they're so heavy; when I get them open I see everyone standing over me;everything is going in slow motion, I turn my head to see Harry next to me who was sweating and groaning. 

" Harry.", I called out but it was hoarse and barley over a whisper. He turned his head and his eyes hardly staying open.

" What's happening?", he asked and I blinked slowly and shook my head.

" I don't know...I...I", I trailed off and then I felt it.

Pain.

I screamed and felt my back arch from the floor, now my insides are on fire.I screamed more and groaned, I don't know what's going on but I scream for help.

" MOM!", I heard my daughters yell before everything went black.

*******************

Violet's Pov

" Go in the room, now!", Uncle Liam said sternly and  I nodded and grabbed Rebecca's hand and dragged her to the room so we wouldn't have to see what was going on. She was crying and I felt tears brim my eyes as well. I closed the door and turned on the light walking us both to the bed.

" Hey mom and dad are going to be Ok, soon everything is going to be back to normal.", I said trying to sound strong for her but failing miserably. I pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back, I rubbed her back in small circles. Her cries finally died down, I managed to hear something down the hall.

" Do you hear that?", I asked and Rebecca came out of the embrace and listened closely.

" No, what did you hear?"

" Foot steps.", I said and I got up from the bed and went to the door pressing my ear to it, I heard the footsteps stop in front of the door and then someone's fist went through the door just inches from my head and I screamed. I backed up from the door and looked at Rebecca who was backing away close to the window. The arm that went through the door opened it and I backed away from the person that was there, it was a man with black wavy like hair and his eyes were gold with black in them. He growled and stepped forward making us step back. We kept stepping back until I bumped into Rebecca who was stopped by the window; I heard it open and suddenly Rebecca wasn't behind me anymore. I turned and saw her being pulled through the window.

" VIOLET!!!!", she screamed and I looked out the window with my hand out stretched  watching as my sister literally fall through ground of the forest floor.

"REBECCA!!!!", I yelled for her and I turned to find the man gone. I looked around the room and saw no one. My breathing was heavy, the anticipation of what's going to happen is killing me. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my stomach and pull back but I grabbed the window edges of the window trying to pull myself back into the room.

" HELP ME!!!!!", I shouted and my fingers started to slip and right when everyone came into the room and ran up to the window I was falling watching the space between us increase.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Hey guys :) my baby brothers bday party is tomorrow so i might update so i made this as interesting as possible. Please comment, how am i suppose to know if i need to change anything or edit more.

Bye guys :)

Please comment :)