Chapter 15

Haven's Pov

 I went into the house to and straight into the living room, I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. This was so nerve racking and scary I don't know what to do, I heard everyone come in as well and I ran my hands through my hair as I looked at everyone.

" We need to start searching like now, I don't know the forest as well as you guys but I'm not going to wait.", I stated and got up making my way to the door to start my search. Harry suddenly appeared in front of me. I stared at his chest.

" You can't just go out an go search for them yourself Haven, we need to plan this out. You act as if your the only parent while I'm here scared as hell for them.", he stated and I finally looked up at him seeing his eyes were red from crying and I'm pretty sure mine were as well. I sighed and nodded turning to go back to sit in my seat, Liam stood up, disappeared and came back with a long roll and took everything off the coffee table. He unrolled the paper and my eyes widen. It was a map of the whole area even the woods and farther from here into the city.

" Alright so who wants to check the woods first.", he said while clapping his hands together.

****************************************************************

Violet's Pov

I stood frozen in my spot as I watch Seth hold my sister by her neck her feet hoisted in the air.

" You think you could out smart me, you do realize that I live here right? I know this place in and out!", he stated and I could tell he was mad. His neck was slightly red from talking loudly.

" Just put her down Seth please, I just want to be with my sister.", I said and put my hands up in surrender and stepped forward slightly watching him lower her to the ground slowly. Rebecca ran to me once her feet touched the floor and she cried into my shoulder, I hugged her and rubbed her back. I glared at Seth as he stared at me while hugging his sister.

" What's wrong with you?!", I yelled and he step towards us and I let go of Rebecca putting her behind me. He smirked at me.

" You think your going to protect your sister from us, there are only two of you and about 20 of us.", he stated and I growled at him feeling my eye turn color and my fangs come out.  His eyes changed as well, my hands started to heat up and I opened my palms feeling the fire enclose my hands.

" Children! There's no need to fight.", I heard a voice say and we both looked at the opening, a gasped escaped my lips as I realized it was the same man that I saw in the room when we got taken. I growled at him as he just smirked at me.

" Your the asshole that took us.", I growled at him and he chuckled. His stared at me and suddenly I felt this burning pain through my body making me fall to my knees and scream.

" Stop, what are you doing to her!!", Rebecca said and I started crying feeling the pain become even worse.

" I SAID STOP!!!", she shouted and her voice was deep and scary suddenly Seth was in the air and was breathing funny.

" Stop now or I'll kill him.", she threatened and the pain suddenly stopped and I managed to stand up.

" Rebecca.", I said and she looked at me, turning her head to Seth she flicked her wrist and he slammed into the wall small pebbles hitting the ground was heard from him crashing.

" You'll be joining us for dinner just to inform you. You will be dressed for this dinner and the boys will bring you.", he said and walked away. I looked at Rebecca and she shrugged her shoulders.

" I'm hungry anyway.", she said and I nodded agreeing with her.

  When Seth brought me back to the cell I found a dress that was short that was red on top and black on the bottom, also high heels. I groaned throwing my head back and took the dress in my hands looking at it, I heard something hit the floor and I looked to see a small makeup kit. I'm so glad I let mom show me how to put on make up of else I would be screwed.