Chapter 19

Violet's Pov

 I stare through my blurry vision caused by tears at my loving parents. I gasp as I looked away to see Seth bite my sister in the wrist his eyes glowing brighter than before and my sister passing out. I cried out her name just as our parents called the both of ours. Seth removed her wrist from his mouth and sped to the other boy and brought him to us.

" Mom! Dad!", I yelled and dad started to run towards me, I was about to get up and run to him when Seth grabbed my wrist pulling me down on top of the other boy and grabbed Rebecca.

" Say good bye to your parents.", he snarled and my eyes widen when I realize what he was going to do.

" No! DAD!!", I yelled out but it was to late, I watched as I was being sucked through the ground and suddenly fell from the ceiling of the house; landing on the floor with a loud ' Bang' I groaned and looked around. I was in front of the spiral stair case and everything was spinning, I looked around to see Seth yelling while grabbing the boys body and putting pressure on his stomach, my eyes flickered to my sister and I ran to her. Her face was becoming pale but her skin was very hot, as if it was on fire. I shook her shoulders to see if she could wake up but she wasn't moving.

" Seth why isn't she waking up?!?!", I questioned practically freaking out because my sister is not moving. I looked at Seth to see him put his wrist in the boys mouth, I cringed as I heard the sound of slurping.

" I had to change her, she would of died if she didn't get changed.", he said and I looked at him with my mouth gaped. She's going to become a hybrid and her powers are going to be out of control.

" DAD!!", Seth screamed and Nick ran down the stairs, stopping to see four teenagers looking over two unconscious ones.  He shook out of his stare and rush to Seth's side, looking at the boy on the floor he touched his stomach and the boy's body lifted from the floor, dropping afterwards and he came back into consciousness. My eyes widen in shock, as the boy slowly sat up holding his head then looking around. His eyes met mine then looked down at my sister, I growled loudly and got mad as he approached us so  I grabbed my sister and hugged her into my chest; I flicked my wrist watching as fire came around us in a circle preventing anyone to come near us. The boy backed away from the fire and I stared at him seeing the light of the fire show through his eyes.

" Rebecca I'm sorry.", he said looking me straight in the eye and I looked at him feeling my eye change color.

" I'm her twin you dumb ass, my name is Violet and because of you my sister is being turned into a hybrid!", I shouted and he blinked looking at Seth who was looking at me. He walked up to the circle and disappeared, I looked around for him and when I turned my face he was right in front of me.

" C'mon Violet, put the fire out so we can help your sister.", he said and I watched his face as he told me this feeling myself calm down and the fire going out as I did so. He picked up my sister and grabbed my hand moving through the floor and entering into another bedroom from the ceiling, I manage to keep myself on my feet this time; Seth put Rebecca on the bed and I looked around the room to see a big window with a seat attached to it, the bed was white with black iron swirls as it's headboard, their was another door and a closet along with a dresser with a mirror attached to it.

" Now what?", I asked my voice just over a whisper and he sighed walking up to me.

" We wait.", he said and he grabbed my hand pulling me out the room; we walked two doors down. Opening the door I was met with the same room as Rebecca but my bed was different, it's designs reminded me of fire while hers had black detailing on the headboard made of iron. I walked up to the window and watched as the sky turned black with lightening flashing in the clouds.

" Were lucky we made it before the storm.", Seth said his voice practically held awkwardness and I chuckled a little.

" That's no storm.", I said when I turned to look at him and he raised an eye brow; I sat on the bed an he followed after me.

" That's our mother, my father told me that when she's upset a lightening storm forms because of her power.", I stated and he looked at me in my eyes. His eyes became a different color and I felt my eye do the same. I blinked looking away towards the window, watching as the sky continue to be ignited by the lightening my heart dropped thinking of my mom. My hand was grabbed by Seth's and I turned to look at him seeing his face inches away from mine just looking at me. His eyes looked at my lips then back at my eyes, I was still watching him when he grabbed my face in his hands and brought our faces closer. Smashing his lip to mine I could here the crack of the thunder and the room flashed with lightening as our mouths move against each others.

Together as one, my arms wrapped around his neck and he pushed me down on to my back never breaking us apart; his hands were rubbing my sides and when a moan escaped his mouth I realized what was happening and  I slammed my hand into his chest sending him flying across the room. I sat up quickly fixing myself.

" What the fuck Violet?", he questioned, groaning while getting up and I looked at him.

" You took it to far, where did you think this was going to lead.", I stated and he growled at me. I got up walking up to the door.

" I'm tired please leave.", I said and I didn't look at him as he walked past me. I closed the door and sat on the bed falling to the side pulling my knees to my chest, I cried. Hard.

I wanted this to be over but I'm not sure it ever will, everything is falling apart and I have a bad feeling something far more against any of our powers is coming.

And none of us are going to be able to stop it.

Hey guys :) sorry I didn't update yesterday, I'm trying to find a way to update both Zero Tolerance and this story. But anyway, what do you think is going to happen to Rebecca? And what about Violet and Seth??

Look on the side>>>