Chapter 22

Narrator's Pov

 Rebecca let her beloved sister fall into the rapid rivers, she fought off the wolf that made her do the fatal action. Growls and grunts were heard from the forest as fighting proceeded to get more and more violent, with the swing of it's claws Rebecca fell to the ground clutching her bleeding stomach while screaming in agony, her fist clenched into the forest floor causing the earth to shake under body and those of the wolves. Rocks started to lift in the air as she screamed in agony, her screams were cut off as someone grabbed her head and turned it in a way to cut off her oxygen causing her body to fall limp to the ground. The ground stopped shaking, the rocks stopped floating but her sister didn't stop as she was dragged through dead branches and plants that moved with the wild currents the river held. Her skin was cut and hair was pulled with every attempt of moving to get her head above water but all ends fail, she starts to become dizzy and starts to slow her movements. Just as she was about to give up her sisters voice ran through her head.

" You need to find Mom and Dad."

That gave her the strength to push her arms up and let her head push out of the water. Gasping she allowed air to go through her lungs as she coughed out water she looked around the edges of the river bed trying to find something to grab on to but nothing was their beside dirt, working with what she had she tried swimming to the edge of the river and grab on the bed of the river but only grabbed handful of earth. Panic started to step in as she heard a roaring noise, turning her head toward the on going river she saw that it wasn't continuing in a straight pathway but in a downward curve and a mist started to hit her face as she realize there was a waterfall, her thoughts ran a mile a minute as she realize that if she falls into deep waters she wont be able reach the surface of the water with her lack of ability to swim. Violet only knows that you kick your feet and move your arms but it didn't work for her. As the roaring got louder, Violet manage to find a long patch of grass pushing herself harder against the current she felt the wet leaves in her hands as fisted it and tried to pull her self up on it; as she was pulling the grass started to rip and she started falling back into the water pulling once more the grass gave away from her grasp and she fell  in to the river and over the edge into the waterfall, plummeting into the black river.  

********************
 Violet's Pov

 I felt my body come in contact with the freezing water and my body went into shock, I felt it shutting down and I tried to swim but it only made me sink farther. I was running out of oxygen and my lungs were starting to burn, I watched as the only thing rising were the bubbles that rose with every movement I made, then I had an idea. I let my power over take my body and felt bubbles surround my body pushing me to the surface, I moved my arms to help the process go faster. Once my nose went above water I took in a deep breathe feeling the burning in my lungs start to disappear, I kept the bubbles going as I floated to the shore of the lake; once my body came in contact with the shore line I laid on my back as my limbs felt extremely weak and I took deep breaths with my eyes shut tightly. I opened them to see the waterfall I fell from, it was beautiful when you weren't falling from it, I pushed myself up and felt my legs wobble under me as I tried to walk; I pushed off and ran vampire speed trying to find the house but I kept falling making me feel weaker and weaker, I was starting to see the shape of the house through the numerous amount of trees that surrounded it. I pushed myself to go faster but I tripped and my body fell to the ground, a grunt fell from my lips as I hit the floor and I was staring at the roots of a tree that was in front of my house. I opened my mouth to scream for help but no voice came out for my voice burned from the amount of water I had swallowed, I put my head down in defeat and put my hand on the root of the tree trying to push my self but I didn't go anywhere; ' I have to signal someone', I thought to myself and I looked up at the tree and then at the roots. I mustered up all the strength I had and let the fire come out of my hands and ignited brighter once it connected to the bark of the tree rising to the leaves that were at the top, the heat became stronger along with the smoke and I started coughing loudly as smoke filled my lungs.

" Mom!", I hoarsely screamed. I coughed in my hand and felt something wet touch my skin, moving my hand away I squinted through the smoke to see blood on my hand.

" Dad!!", I screamed again. My eye lids became heavy as I stretched my hand out as if someone was their to reach for it but it fell limp as the smoke became to much to handle.

*************************************

 Haven's Pov

 I was sitting on the couch, just thinking about the way my daughters looked when they saw us so close to grabbing them; I sighed and put my face in my hands. I heard a 'Whoosh' and looked up to see Harry who gave me a small smile, I returned it and leaned into him to give him a hug, I pressed my nose into his neck taking in his manly scent as I felt him wrap his arms round me; as I took a sniff again I smelled something different this time it smelled like something was burning and it was strong. I removed myself from him and looked at him with confusion.

" Do you smell that?", I asked while sniffing the air,  the smell was twice as stronger now. I looked around the room and didn't see anything that seemed to be burning, Harry sniffed as well and scrunched up his nose too.

" Do you guys smell that?", Niall's accent came to the living room and I nodded getting up from the couch and looking at any of the outlets to see if something was wrong but I didn't see anything, I saw light flicker from the corner of my eye and I turned my head looking out the window to see bright light coming through and black smoke, I started to make my way to the door.

" There's a fire outside!", I exclaimed and went to the front door to open it. When I flung it open I stepped back a couple of steps as the smoke reached my nose and coughed.

" Damn, how did this happen?", Harry asked and then he stepped forward looking outside. I stepped closer to him.

" What is it?", I asked and he looked at me.

" I heard someone call outside.", he said and I listened carefully studying the ground outside when I saw a glimpse of a hand my eyes widen in shock. Then I heard something that made me run outside.

" Mom!"

" Dad!"

 I put my shirt over my nose as I ran close to the tree that was on fire and quickly spreading to the others. I saw my daughter laying on the floor, unconscious with on hand igniting the fire on the tree.

" HARRYYY!!", I shouted and he came out to look at me and I pointed at Violet, reaching for her  body I was singed by the fire. I hissed in pain looking at my skin as it started to bubble, I coughed and I went up to Violet, crouching down in I turned her around to see her head fall back in my arms, I heard a cracking noise and saw the tree trunk start to break. I bent down to put my arm under her knees and flashed back to the porch of the house just as the tree fell, fire manage to hit my arm as I moved and we both dropped on the porch. My arm was severely burned but I didn't care, my daughter was back.

But...

Where was my other?