Epilouge

Haven's Pov

 " After the wedding, daddy and I went to a very special place called lover's peek. It was a very beautiful island filled with animals, then 9 months later you came to this world.", I finished off watching my sons deep hazel eyes widen in amazement of the whole story of how Harry and I became to be. I smiled at him, standing up from the circular table in the dining room I bent down placing my lips on Jacobs curly brown curls, practically identical to Harry's along with the two dimples that dented his chubby cheeks. I opened the cabinet and pulled out the plastic container holding the Oreo's, I shook the box the sound of the cookies moving around was picked up by Jacobs hearing and he smiled a bright smile and looked at the container; I placed a few on a plate and poured a glass of milk placing both in front of Jacob.

" Thanks mommy.", he said and I smiled hearing his small voice. He was actually born 4 months ago, he should be phasing soon just like his sisters did. Thinking about them I remembered when they phased again surprising all of us and now looked like they were adults along with Seth and Isaac, they even moved in with them which doesn't feel like it because they come to Harry and I's everyday; yes, we moved out the house and got our own house not far from the rest of the boys. I heard Jacob mumble to himself and I remembered when I gave birth to him. He was not as easy as I thought he would be and I didn't expect it to be life threatening.

*** Flashback*****

  I held my round stomach as I wobbled down the stairs careful not to fall, I tried to avoid any creeks on the steps making sure no one heard me; during this pregnancy I've weaken due to the baby and it's strength, it messed up my powers and made me feed more than I needed to. It was so strong that it almost broke a rib in my body with one kick, shaking my head at that thought I made it to the bottom of the stair case without anyone finding out and I fist pumped quietly as I wobbled into the kitchen and felt my stomach growl in hunger but not for food.

Blood.

I felt my eyes change color and my fangs push through my normal ones, I grabbed the metal handle of the fridge door and pulled it open seeing blood bags; I felt my legs start to become weaker as my energy became drained from my body. I put one hand on the cold metal door hearing my ring clink against it, I grabbed a blood bag closed the door pushing off of it with a huff as I slowly walked to the cabinet that held the glasses and I opened it reaching for one; I got it down then proceeded to rip the blood bag with my teeth once I got it open the smell hit me immediately. I poured the thick liquid into the cup, my hand was starting to loose it's grip on it so I decided to drink what I had in the cup, bringing the cup to my lips my hands started to shake; my grip loosen on the cup and I tried to grab it as it fell out of my hands but I moved to fast and something felt like it snapped on my side sending great pain through my body, the glass shattered to the floor sending blood splattered everywhere as I felt to the floor clutching my stomach in pain. A scream ripped out of my throat for help and in agony, my ears picked up the sound of running.

" HAVEN!!!", I heard a husky voice shout and I cried out from the kitchen my voice echoed through the room. Harry was suddenly standing in front of the entrance of the kitchen his eyes wide in shock and horror, I felt more pain shoot through my body and I screamed; Harry was suddenly in front of me grabbing my face.

" Haven oh god  are you ok?", he asked and I shook my head. I pointed to my side where the pain was and he rolled up my gray shirt showing the bruises on my stomach from the baby and something poking out from inside but didn't puncture my skin.

" You broke your rib, why didn't you ask for help!", he said raising his voice and I whimpered seeing his green eyes become mixed with red from anger.

" I wanted to do it on my own for once.", I said feeling angry myself but my voice faded and replaced with a shrill cry in pain as I felt pain somewhere else and felt water come from my body. I widen my eyes and looked at my pants seeing it was stained with blood.