Chapter 20

Rebecca's Pov

 Everything was a disaster, people were flying around their flesh burning off, blood splattered on the grass as people's throats were being ripped out. I watched this all happen in slow motion as I tried to stand up from the ground, I felt a stinging in my stomach with shaky hands I put my hand on my stomach touching it to feel it was wet. Looking down I saw that it was bloody and had diagonal slashes across my stomach and I winced. I looked for my sister and other people I know. I started to limp around looking at the dead bodies; a gasp fell from my lips followed by a scream that echoed through the area, I fell to my knees crawling to my mom, dad, and uncles in a heap... dead. I crawled to my dad and turned his head feeling his body was colder than usual and his eyes were still.

" DADDY!!!", I cried shaking his still shoulders but he didn't answer back, my head fell to his chest and I cried. I lifted my head, swallowing the lump in my throat and turned my head to hear a scream come from the distance. I stood up to see my sister in the air with her back towards me, she was wearing a strange looking dress and when I looked down at myself I was wearing a long straight dress as well, I just had a regular shirt on.

' When did I change?!?!?!', I thought to myself.  I escaped my thoughts when I heard Violet start to gasp for air. I start running up to her, tripping over the dress I picked it up trying to run faster.

" VIOLET!", I screamed as I heard the unbearable crack of the bones in her neck as she crumpled to the ground. I stopped running and stood frozen from what I saw, my eyes widen in shock from what I was looking at.  A girl with curly brown hair, down her back with blazing gold eyes pushing someone's face into the ground taking it's life. When the girl looked up a gasp came out my mouth when I realize that girl was.....

Me.

   She stared at me and got up  making her way towards me and I backed up away from her, holding my hand up I tried to stop her with my powers but she kept coming towards me, I felt something touch the heel of my foot causing me to trip over. A yelp came out of my throat as I fell to the ground and backed away on my elbows. She.. Or myself didn't stop.

" Who are you?", I asked in a shaky voice. Myself smiled down at me evilly as she grabbed me by my hair, pulling it so that my face was in front of hers. I felt the scalp start to burn.

" I'm your worst nightmare that's about to become reality.", she stated her voice was rough and extremely deep. It sounded like she was growling and she opened her mouth wide as she bared her teeth at me. They were all razor sharp, as she opened her mouth she pulled my head back and I started to panic, clawing at her hands to let me go and trying to push her away but she was to strong.

" NOOO AHHHHHHHHH", I screamed as I felt her teeth rip the flesh on my neck. And everything went into a burning pit of darkness.

*** Third Person Pov**

  A scream was heard through out the house, a scream of pain. A scream for help, it was heard outside of the house. Rebecca started to go through a change, that she'll never be able to control; her bones started to crack in abnormal ways and directions as she laid in bed hair matted, sweat covered forehead, blazing gold eyes and teeth as sharp as knifes. The door was busted open by Seth, Violet and Isaac watching as Rebecca's body went through the change to become a full hybrid. Violet ran to her sister but Rebecca growled at her making her stop in her tracks not proceeding any farther.

" GOOOO...... NOOWWWWW!!", Rebecca screamed in pain as her back cracked again making her flip  onto her stomach with her hands fisting the sheets under skin. She threw her head back and let out an animalistic scream that only Seth and Isaac knew what it was, they approached her slowly watching as she started to calm down and breath normally; Everything became some what silent the only noise that was heard was the breathing of Rebecca as her eye lids concealed her golden eyes. Isaac was the first to touch Rebecca.

 That was a big mistake.

************

 Violet's Pov

 I watched as the boys approached my sister with caution, the boy that Seth helped out  had his hand out to touch Rebecca and I notice her eyes start to open. The blazing gold of her eyes flickered up at me and I widen mine, she grabbed the boy's wrist and flung him in my direction; I used my speed to dodge his body and watched as his back came in contact with the wall putting a hole into it. Rebecca raised her hand at Seth and he was sent flying into the air against the dresser, tipping it over in the process; looking at my sister I felt my eye change color and my fangs come out. She was in a crouching position, she growled and bared her teeth at me jumping off the bed she jumped at me but I  grabbed her before she could reach me and threw her into the hallway, her back crashed into the wall and she got up quickly. Raising her hand I started to lift off the floor and was thrown backwards with great force, I felt my back hit glass and was suddenly falling out the window. A scream left my lips as I hit the floor feeling great pain go through my body, I became really angry and I felt both my eyes change color as I sat up cracking my neck. I looked at my hands to see my veins stick out and my palms become extremely hot. Rebecca looked out the window and growled jumping out. She stood in front of me as I did her, I watched as fire over take my hands and I felt the ground shake as Rebecca had her palms facing the ground, trees started to fall as rocks started to float. I threw a fire ball at her and the ball was stopped in midair and I made it bigger by staring at hit, it slowly came closer to her as it became bigger and bigger; it fell to the ground and created a big fire ring around us. We glared at each other until she came running towards me, I lifted my hands and watched as the fire wrapped around her wrist and ankles holding her in place, I smelled the fire burn her flesh as she struggled to get out of the trap. I smirked walking up to her.

" I could end you now, Rebecca, but that wouldn't do any good. Control your fucking self.", I threatened her and I blinked watching the fire put it's self out and release my twin allowing her to fall on her knees. She looked up at me while holding her self, tears shone in her eyes as they returned back to brown and mine did the same but I was still mad.

" I-I-I'm so s-sorry.", she hiccupped and I grabbed her forearms. Pulling her into a  hug as she cried into my shoulder but I didn't say it was ok because it wasn't.

 And it never will be.

 HEY GUYS :) I'm so sorry that I haven't updated, but here it is.

Rebecca's a hybrid, Violet is forgiving her, and this book is close to 1K OMG OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.

don't forget to comment, if your confused about anything let me know. Got questions ask me.  And don't forget to check out Zero Tolerance if you haven't already.

 What were you for Halloween I was a hybrid actually, im going to put the pic of me as my profile pic. Comment what you were and don't forget to vote.

Bye guys :)

Look on the side >>>>>