Chapter 11

Harry's Pov

 I was breathing heavy, running my fingers through my hair and pacing because I was scared to be honest. I don't want anyone to touch my children or my family, I'll die for them if I have to I don't care. As I finally was able to calm down, I heard something coming from upstairs making me look at the ceiling; I listened and heard Haven call my name and then it was silent then a couple of minutes later I heard it again. I made my way to the stairs and when I got to the second floor it was silent again.

" Haven.", I said and when she didn't answer I thought she was taking a nap and I turned around to walk back downstairs but I stopped when I saw one of the spare rooms open and the window showed the skies getting dark and lightening flashing, something was wrong. I turned back and stared at the door seeing light flash underneath and then I widen my eyes. A loud bang was heard and the girls door opened.

" What was that?", Violet asked and I shrugged looking back at the door.

" HAAARRRRYYYYYYY!!!!", Haven's voice screamed and I took off running toward the door the girls following behind me.

" Haven! Open the door!!!", I yelled and I tried to get to open the door and it was locked.

" Back up girls.", I said and they did as I said and I kicked the door in, seeing Haven on the floor laying on her stomach her hair covering her face and she wasn't moving.

" Haven!", I shouted and I ran to her picking her up and turning her over to see her knocked out, I check her face and saw no scratches on it. I sighed in relief, and rubbed her face with the pad of my thumb.

" Mom.", Rebecca said while coming next to me on the floor she tapped her forehead and Haven's face scrunched up and she shook her head. Her eyes shot open and they were blazing gold and she shot up looking around I grabbed her shoulders and she almost electrocuted me by grabbing my neck.

" Haven it's me calm down.", I said and she looked at me in the eye and my eyes flashed gold, tears started to brim her eyes and she collapsed into my shoulder crying.

" Sh, it's over I'm here now.", I cooed while rubbing her back the girls came on the floor and gave her hugs and Haven grabbed their hands.

" Someone came in here and attacked me, I don't know what he did to me but I blacked out.", she hiccupped and I nodded at her whiling wiping her tears.

" I'm sorry I wasn't here but I'll protect you no matter what Ok.", I stated and I kissed her forehead and hugged her rocking back and forth. I looked up at the girls to see Violet tugging on her sisters wrist going out the door. I smiled at them and they returned it back and left, I looked around the room to see nothing out of the ordinary besides the dent in the wall; I picked up Haven and put her in the bed I was going to walk to the other side when she grabbed my wrist.

" Your not leaving right?", she asked and her voice was shaky. I shook my head and climbed over  her making sure not to fall on her and pulled her into my chest.

" Take your shoes off Harry.", she said and I chuckled seeing that even after being attacked she still is the same as before.

**********

 We decided to have a fun night and try to not let what happen earlier effect anyone so were making pizza from scratch, Perrie and Eleanor are coming over, they haven't seen the girls since they were babies and that was almost a month ago. I was putting cheese on the pizza and the girls were in charge of setting the table and they weren't doing a good job because they were arguing about god knows what.

" Girls aren't you suppose to be setting the table." I laughed and they looked at me.

" I was suppose to fold the napkins!"

" No I was dad tell her it was my job!", they yelled at the same time and I just stared at them.

" Guys!", I shouted and they stopped," Vi you put the cups down and Bec you fold the napkins", I said and Rebecca stuck her tongue out at her sister and Violet grabbed her hair and pulled it. I sighed and went up to them pulling them apart and putting one in a chair and the other standing near the cups.

" No more fighting.", I stated sternly and they nodded actually putting things correctly in order as I put the pizza in the oven.

 The girls got here just as the twins went to change their clothes, we were sitting at the table and Haven stood up.

" VIOLET REBECCA COME ON WERE HUNGRY!!", she yelled and I heard faint 'whoosh' noises as the twins came into the door way of the kitchen. Perrie and Eleanor looked at each other and then everyone else.

" Who are you guys?", Eleanor asked and the girls stepped up to the table.

" You don't remember your own nieces.", Vi said.

" That's so rude.", Bec said but with a smirk. Perrie and Eleanor eyes widen in realization.

" OH MY GOD!!", they yelled and suddenly appeared in front of them hugging them. The twins laughed and hugged there aunts and then everyone sat down and ate.

" I'm missing a cup", Niall said and Rebecca stopped eating and looked at her sister.

" Really. You missed one cup.", she said and her words taunting her sister who glared at her.

" Shut up.", she said and Rebecca laughed at her.

" Rebecca!", Haven scolded and she ate her pizza. Violet's right eye became gold and the pizza that Rebecca was dropped landing with a splat on to her plate.

" OWW WHAT THE FUCK!!",Rebecca yelled and she clutched her hand to her chest while glaring at her sister. Her eyes then became gold and her sister flew from her chair onto the floor.

" Enough!", I said just as Violet was about to do something else to her sister, " Sit and eat now.", I said sternly and they sat normally eating there pizza. Perrie looked at them and then under the table.

" I think I might have to go back to the mall.", she said and I looked at her with one eye brow raised.

" Why?", I asked as I swallowed my pizza. She pulled out a big Children's Place bag and set it on the table.

" I bought a whole set of baby clothes and Eleanor bought shoes.", she said and El smiled with a nod. Haven started laughing and shook her head, she got up and hugged both of them.

" I love you guys.", she said and they smiled at her. Haven picked up her plate and cup walking to the sink afterwards. She came next to me and I looked up at her, she smiled and leaned down giving me a sweet peck on my lips.

" I love you.", she whispered.

" I love you too.", I said and she grabbed my plate but I was still drinking my juice. When she was walking to the sink I notice that she was dragging her steps and then she dropped the plate.

" Haven!", I exclaimed and then she grabbed the counter to hold herself up as I got up to help her I became dizzy and everything was doubled.

" Harry, mate, what's going on?", Louis said and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Everything became more fuzzy and everything was spinning, suddenly I felt like I was falling and I hit my head on the floor. And the world was black.

" MOM!"

"DAD!"

Hey guys :) Here's an update and remember whatever happens to one soul mate happens to the other.

Comment your thoughts, what do you think happened to Haven? What did the mysterious person do to her?

Bye guys :)