Chapter 29

Violet's Pov

 I woke up with a sore pain in my back, I sat up slowly in my bed and pressed the palms of my hands to my back arching it trying to release tension in my back but it didn't work. I sucked my teeth, standing up I made my way towards the bedroom door and went into the hallway. My nose picked up the sent of breakfast and I sped down the stairs bumping into my sister when I got to the first floor. Sending us to the hard wood floor with a thud.

" Ow what the fuck?", my sister exclaimed and I grabbed my back feeling the soreness again.

" WATCH YOUR MOUTH REBECCA!", I heard our dad yell and I laughed. Rebecca narrowed her eyes at me with a smirk on her face and I laughed even louder, she stood up from the floor and I felt myself floating off the floor and on to my feet; I smiled at her walking into the kitchen to see my dad putting eggs on the plate with pancakes. He poured blood into two cups and placed it on the table, he looked up at us and smiled.

" Good morning, Rebecca no more cursing and Violet watch where your going while running vampire speed around the house.", he lectured us and we nodded at him but when he turned his back to us we rolled our eyes in sync as if our minds were connected and not just our looks. We sat down and looked at our plates,  I grabbed the fork and stabbed the eggs bringing it to my mouth, when it reached my mouth I realized that it didn't taste as good as it looked.

" Dad, do you know how to make breakfast?", Rebecca asked quietly and I swatted her with the back of my hand on her exposed flesh uncovered by her shirt. She rubbed her arm mouthing 'ouch' to me and I rolled my brown eyes not caring that she was hurt. I think the eggs were under cooked and probably the pancakes as well, I grabbed my sisters plate putting it next to mine.

" Hey, that's mine.", she whined and I looked at her putting my finger to my lips making her sit quietly as I grabbed the edges the glass plates in each hand. I felt my hands heat up making the plate hot enough to cook the eggs and pancakes, the food on the plate started to produce steam and I let go of the plate smiling at my work. I slid back Rebecca's plate to in front of her and she picked up the eggs again blowing on it to prevent the skin of her tongue from burning and ate the egg, she gave me a thumbs up and I decided to try it for myself.

" I do know how to cook.", I heard a voice call out and I shook my head chuckling to myself.

*************************

 " Do you think that mom and dad are going to like Seth?", I asked worry was carried out with my voice as I fixed my hair in the mirror getting ready  for him and his brother to come to the house. I was worried our parents would hate them for their father's actions by forcing them to kidnap us, I turned to look at Rebecca who was making a piece of paper float in the air as if she had no worries at all. I felt my eye flash gold as the piece of paper turned into a flames shriving into crisp burnt pieces, she turned her head looking at me with annoyance.

" Really?", she asked rudely and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes really, you act like it doesn't matter.", I stated honestly. She sat up making her curls bounce a little as she moved abruptly, she looked at the ground as if she was thinking.

" I am worried but I have a feeling mom and dad aren't going to have any choice in what is going to happen.", she said and I nodded in agreement. They couldn't keep us away from each other if we were soul mates, don't we need to be near each other anyway?

" I guess we'll find out when they get here.", I said and she shrugged her shoulders as I turned around to look back at my reflection in the mirror. I stared into my brown eyes through the mirror then looked at Rebecca in the mirror seeing she was floating in the air with her arms stretched out, I was about to say something when she fell to the bed the mattress bouncing her off and onto the floor. My eyes widen realizing it was the door bell that caused her to fall, I looked at Rebecca to see her already looking at me but with a pain filled look and scared expression.

" Their here.", I stated and I bit my lip closing my eyes hoping that it will go well.

 Our soul mates have arrived.

  Hey guys I know this is a crappy chapter but I'll be updating tomorrow with more in it. I can't believe this story is close to ending :( but I had fun writing it and Im glad people have read it and enjoyed it.

bye guys :)