Chapter 21

Rebecca's Pov

 I feel different, I know something's not right about me everything is brighter and I able to hear things better than I ever did before. I'm alot faster and my powers are stronger and I feel powerful. Violet is still mad at me I could tell, I mean I threw her out the window and attacked her; it's my fault that I was turned into a hybrid if I didn't escape none of this would of happened. Putting my  head in my hands I looked out the window of my bedroom looking into the dark skies of the night, I heard the door open and saw Isaac through the reflection of the glass. He closed the door behind him and stood there, I kept my back to him and he sighed.

" Rebecca...look I'm sorry about you getting turned into a hybrid. You made me really mad and when I get mad I black out and cause major destruction that I can't stop.", he stated and I didn't say anything I let his words clear out into my head and then I spoke.

" It's whatever I rather not be dead so thanks to the other boy with Violet I'm alive but just different.", I stated in a emotionless tone. My voice sounded dead and hoarse, my throat was starting to get dry I scratch my nails on the skin of my neck trying to soothe the pain.

" what's the matter?", Issac asked and I realized that he moved across the room to get to me. I turned to him and he let out a gasp and I looked at him waiting for him to say something.

" What?!", I asked.

" Your eyes.", he said and I flashed over to the mirror in the bathroom and gasped putting my hand to my mouth and backing away from the mirror. My eyes weren't gold they were black with blazing gold specks in the irises, I removed my hand from my mouth and saw that my teeth were a lot longer. My usual long canines were twice as long almost reaching the bottom ones, as I was studying myself in the mirror a pain shot through my stomach and I bent over putting one hand on my stomach and the other leaning against the sink in the bathroom, I groaned loudly and fell to my knees leaning my head on the counter. ' What the hell is happening?', I thought to myself and then my ears picked up something. It was a groan from down the hall, pushing myself off the floor I held the wall for balance as I pushed Isaac who was staring at me and made my way towards the door; I flung it open and was able to hear the groaning louder, it came from a door that was down the hall from me. Limping towards it I manage to grab the door knob and I let my body push the door open and I collapsed on the floor, lifting my head up from the ground I saw Violet leaning over the bed already with her arms wrapped around her stomach, her face was scrunched up in pain and when she turned to look at me her eyes were flashing gold and turning back to brown like they were having a malfunction or something.

" Violet! What's happening?", I asked as I tried to pick myself up but I fell back down. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, she grabbed the bed post and pulled her self up making her way over to me and helping me up. I ended up tripping over my own feet from the lack of strength I had making Violet grunt as we both fell onto the bed. I looked at her and she widen her eyes,  I nodded already knowing what she was going to say.

" Yeah I know my eyes, but I think were hungry.", I said and she looked at me as if she was thinking of something.

" Your right we haven't fed in a long time, I have an idea.", she said and she stood up flashing over to the window climbing on the bench seat she had right under it and she pushed open the window peering down over the edge.  She turned to me and motioned for me to come over, I took a breath and stood up moving towards the window but not before looking at the door and closing it shut and locking it with my power. I made my way over to the window and looked down seeing it wasn't a long drop.

" We gonna make a run for it?", I asked and she nodded backing up slightly. She ran, jumping before reaching the bench and dived out. I looked out the window to see her getting off the floor and I copied her movements.  I was about to start running when the door started to rattle and shake, I widen my eyes as someone yelled from the other side.

" Violet open the door!", it was Nick and I stared at the door knob. I lifted my hand and made it clench into a fist making the knob jam into place. I jumped out the window and landed on the floor in front of my sister, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the forest running as fast we could away from the house as we heard a howl go through the forest and I pulled harder on my sister running faster.  We reached a river with strong waves and branches going through it,  I looked at Violet and she looked at me.

" Violet, you need to find mom and dad.", I stated as I heard the sound of footsteps in the forest and saw bright gold eyes, " I'm going to lift you up and to the other side, your going to run back to the house and tell everyone where we were. Ok?", I said and she started to shake her head and I grabbed her shoulders making her look at me.

" I can never let anything happen to you, Vi your my twin and I love you.", I said and tears rolled down my cheeks. She used her thumb and wiped away the tear, she nodded grabbing me in a hug I hugged her tightly. I let go and nodded at her, stepping back a couple steps, she shook her hands and let them fall normally; I stared at her and felt the invisible pull as I raised my hand slowly watching my sisters feet lift off the ground, she was just going over the river when a twig snapped near my left and I tried to make her go faster but she didn't go faster. A growl was heard and I bared my teeth as a brown wolf came out of the forest with golden eyes, the eyes seemed so familiar to me and I  looked at Violet seeing she was near the other side when suddenly I was pushed to the grounding making my concentration stop and my sister to scream as she fell into the water.

" VIOLET!!!!", I screamed as I pushed the wolf off with one hand and picked Vi back up with the other. The wolf was pushing against my power and Vi was starting to slip from my grasp, when I looked at her she nodded whispering an ' I love you Rebecca'  and I started to cry as I let my hand holding her drop to the forest floor making her fall into the river. 

 And the current took her away.

OMG THIS BOOK FINALLY HAS 1K READS YAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AND ACTUALLY LIKING IT. IT MAKES ME SOO HAPPY!!