Best Birthday Present Ever

Enjoy

Khadarius got lost staring at her ass

Kaicrye leading the way all the way outside but didn't know where exactly to go next

" Uh' dead end now what " Kaicrye said.

" My car will be nice " Khadarius said pulling out his keys and clicked a butoom making his car go beep.

Kaicrye turned her head at the beep and her eyes widened at the nice interior on his car

" Woah now that's a nice car, what is that " Kaicrye said.

" My Bently " Khadarius said giving her the ok to walk towards it first.

Kaicrye just shrugged and jogged towards his car excited

Her first time getting the feel of a Bently, now this will be interesting

-

" What " Kaicrye said sitting the in the passenger seat of his be by with get back facing the door.

She took her heels off and stretched her legs and sat them on his muscular thighs

He hasn't complained yet, he actually likes it

" What you mean what " Khadarius said.

" What is it that you want with me, from me, what " Kaicrye said shrugging folding her arms against het chest.

" Everything, I determined to know everything about you before the sun rises and you gon' know everything about me " Khadarius said.

Kaicrye was taken back with wide eyes

She thought he just was doing all this extra shit to get the dynasty

" What " Khadarius said.

" So you don't want my dynasty " Kaicrye said.

" You mean yo' p*ssy, no, and you ain't even ready for my dick yet so we ain't finna' go there " Khadarius said.

" How do I know you're not just saying that, how do I know you you're saying everything I wanna' hear just to get me in bed but not the truth, how do I know you're not gonna hit and quit on me if I decide to give you some in the first place, how do I know you just like me for my looks and not the inside, how do I know..." Kaicrye said being cut off and Khadarius tapping her ankle.

" Chill out god damn, I'm not a fuck boy, you could've just left it at that but you went straight into the lecture phase, go easy on me I never let a girl in my car the same night I met her but I'm makin' a acception for you, don't fuck it up Kai " Khadarius said calling her by her signature nickname.

Kaicrye bit her lips

She just loved how he was blunt and kept it 100 but also a little sincere