Hold Me Down

We hit chapter 21 so this book only has 4 chapters left and book 2 will premiere when it premieres and yes I'm ending this book with a cliff hanger 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

P.S. I tried not to cry writing this but not spoiling

Extraordinary Love update is next

Enjoy

" WHAT..THIS IS BULLSHIT " Kaicrye yelled fighting her tears and they walked then towards the police car without telling them their rights.

-

Khadarius and Kaicrye sat in a room being questioned by a police officer

" You didn't even tell us our fuckin' merrand of rights of whatever that shit called, now you tryna' pin some bullshit murder on us " Khadarius nearly yelled.

" Why yo' woman cryin' so much if you'll so damn innocent huh' " The make white cop questioned.

" Because I'm fucking pregnant and you'll tryna' make us go down, I will not I repeat will not have my baby or babies in a FUCKING JAIL, we didn't even do anything, just let us go " Kaicrye said.

" Ma'am we have two eye witnesses and they want one of you'll to go down for this, look I don't give a damn which one it is but quite frankly it has to be one of you'll, I'll give you'll 5 minutes to decide but just know I'm coming back with hand cuffs " White male cop said walking out and closed the door behind him.

Kaicrye just froze in fear, she can't go down but she can't let Khadarius go down either

Someone has to go down for the murder of Tony Fulton

" Kai baby just listen to me, I want you to go home and take time to calm yourself down and when you ready I want you to call my jeweler and pick out our wedding bands " Khadarius said pulling out a piece of paper and pen writing the number down.

He just so happen to have that in his pocket

Kaicrye gasped

" KD what are you saying " Kaicrye said.

" We don't got much time, I can't wait anymore and I wish could've did this in a better atmosphere which is what I was finna' start plannin' " Khadarius said cutting himself off and kneeled down next to her chair.

Kaicrye started crying harder but tears of joy this time

" Kaicrye Palmers I love you and I'm not doin' this because you might be pregnant by me, I want you to be my wife but there's one condition " Khadarius said.

" Anything " Kaicrye said calming herself down.

" Promise me you will Hold Me
Down " Khadarius said.

" Yes, oh' god yes, yes Khadarius fucking Howard I Kaicrye Palmers will hold you down and yes I will marry you " Kaicrye said getting on her knees and they embraced in a hug kissing passionately.

" I love you, Hold Me Down Kai " Khadarius said.

" I love you too and I promise on everything I'm gonna' get you out as quick as possible " Kaicrye said.

They pulled away and Khadarius just looked at smiling

Right now the only thing that matters is this moment right here

" Whatever you might have let me know and don't bring em' to see me until I get out, promise me you won't bring em' " Khadarius said.

" I promise " Kaicrye said nodding her head in agreement and with that said and white cop walked back in with the hand cuffs and looked at them like he was crazy.

" Stop cryin' " Khadarius said standing up and helping her stand up as well but he kissed her tears away.

" I love you so much Khadarius Howard " Kaicrye said cuffing his face kissing his lips hard.

" I love you too " Khadarius mumbled against her lips picking her up wrapping her legs around his waist.

This is the only moment they have together so they gon' make it count damnit

" That's egnough, put her down and put your hands behind your back " Male cop said.

" Fuck you " Kaicrye said and Khadarius sighed putting her down and this time they embraced in a hug this time standing up.

Kaicrye just melted away resting her head on his chest and the male cop came up behind Khadarius pulling him away cuffing his hands

Khadarius winked at Kaicrye

" Your free to go " He said.

Kaicrye started crying again while he took Khadarius away

Kaicrye sunk to the floor crying because her first and only love that just became her fiancé is being taken away from her

Kaicrye Pov

" This is so fucked up and far from fair "

" I can't believe they get away with killing my parents but my man is the one that has to suffer, they lucky nobody can't prove it, they get kudos' for that but hell naw' "

" That's it, no more Mrs. Sweetheart Kaicrye "

" I should've never let them live "

" Let's just say one down "

" Two more to go "

" Kaicrye future Howard is coming for them "

" They started this and now I'mma' finish it "

" It's on "