I Need You

Just to let you'll know You Mine will have a book 5

No book 4 is not coming to a end, well at least not yet, it's far from that

Anyways that's all

Enjoy

Kaicrye Pov

" My shower this morning was great but after I got out, I got freshened up and made me way towards the doctors office to get my first birth control shot and get all the information on it, I'm nervous cause' needles, ugggh' I never liked them, they terrify me but I think it'll be ok "

" Khadarius still hasn't called me yet but I'm not sweatin' it, he's probably busy "

-

Kaicrye Outfit

" Are you sexually active " The male nurse said

" No I'm virgin " Kaicrye said.

" Do you perfer the pill or the every 3 month birth control shot " Male nurse said.

" Depends, what happens if I miss the shot like when I come back to get it but I come back late, what happens " Kaicrye said.

" You would have to start all the way over, take a pregnancy test and the pelvis test which we still haven't done yet so I can't give you the shot until you take it " Male nurse said.

" Do you have to be the one to do it though, you can't get no female up in here or somethin' cause if not just give me the pills, you are not touching my dynasty " Kaicrye said uncomfortable with the topic all together.

" Ma'am what's the difference, someone still has to touch it " Make nurse said.

" Ok cool but no males, just females, I'm more comfortable, you males I don't trust for a second " Kaicrye said.
" Fine you undress and I'll go get the female nurse " Male nurse said walking out.

" Thank you " Kaicrye said irritated and getting off the royal blue with long white sheet on top hospital bed and waiting for him to leave then undress from the waist bottom.