Bring It On

Enjoy

" What the hell is going on here " Mya nearly yelled fear for her sisters life.

" I'll tell yah', these 3 sum' of a bitches killed our parents " Kaicrye said with a smirk ready to pull the trigger and shoot them all dead.

" You'll is it true " Khadarius said.

" It was a long fucking time ago, let it go " Lanny said.

Kaicrye cocked the gun

" Fuck you, I ain't lettin' shit go, you'll have any idea how hard me and my sister had it after our parents died before Mychal superman ass came in the picture, you'll have any idea how many times we walked on the concrete and told ourselves to pick a spot, you'll have any fucking idea how many horny ass no p*ssy getting niggas' tried to get at us, how many times you had to fight them off Mya and barley won, and most of all, you'll have any idea how long I've been waiting for this day, ain't this some shit " Kaicrye said starting to laugh evilly.

It was like she was a different about business person

Where the sweetheart horny Kaicrye went

" I can't believe this, Kai you do what you have to do, just don't regret it after, I am going to go check on our son, let's go Mychal, you have nothing to do with this and I don't want to be anywhere near it " Mya said grabbing his hand and turned around walking back towards their front porch but the steps first.

" Ok obviously you feeling some type of way and you in a different state of mind but how bout' you both put the guns down at the same time and let's talk about " Trevor said.

" Naw' fuck that " Kaicrye said.

" You fucking try it and I'll blow yo' fuckin' head off and make it swivel then swerve " Lanny said.

" Oh hell no " Khadarius said taking the gun from Kaicrye pushing her out the way making her stumble and before Lanny could think twice Khadarius squeezed the trigger shooting him in the shoulder.

Lanny fell down putting pressure on his shoulder groaning in pain

Michelle fainted and Trevor caught her

" Threaten' my woman again and next time it won't be in your shoulder " Khadarius said serious as fuck.

" You lost yo' damn mind " Tony nearly yelled charging at Khadarius and Khadarius saw it coming shooting him twice in the chest.

" OH' GOD NOOOOOOOO' BABY, OH' GOD NO, PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD, KHADARIUS HOW COULD YOU, WE'RE YOUR FAMILY NOT THAT BITCH " Tasha yelled pulling out her cellphone calling a ambulance.

Kaicrye was shocked at her boyfriend's reaction all together with her eyes wide and hand covering her mouth

" Kai let's go " Khadarius said rushing towards Kaicrye still in shock and she was too shocked to move.

Kaicrye Pov

" Oh my fucking god, he shot his own flesh in blood for me and now he fighting for his life "

" I can't believe he did that for me, oh my god, he really does love me, Jesus I don't know what to think "

" Kaicrye Palmers let's go " Khadarius said snapping her out her thinking trence.

" Huh'...huh'..what " Kaicrye said forgetting he told her let's go.

" Oh' for crying out loud, bring yo' ass now " Khadarius said picking her up tossing her on his shoulder and he rushed towards his Lamborghini.

They took off like a bat outta' hell on the way home

He just left his family there

The ambulance was just now pulling up on their street