Needed Me

😎😎😎😎😎😎

Enjoy

Kaicrye Pov

" The cookout was great, I got myself a after plate but took it home, then I was on my way to Khadarius house and he already know I'm comin' "

" I get horny just thinking about his sexy ass, now he's gonna take care of it cause I just pulled up in the driveway "

" I took my keys out the ignition and slipped my lace panties off putting it in the glove compartment, I don't be needing those "

-

" I knocked on one of the double doors and surprisingly that shit flew open quick "

" Khadarius pulled me inside so fast that he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and I closed the door backwards while we continued to kiss wet and rough, while I dropped my purse on the nearby table "

" You not wearin' panties and you wet, you got ready for me Kai " Khadarius mumbled kissing and sucking on her neck and Kaicrye moaned wrapping her arms around his neck.

" God Yeeees daddy " Kaicrye moaned while he pinned her against the wall and pulled his dick out from his basketball shorts and moved Kaicrye legs to his arms lifting her body uo higher while he eased his dick inside her walls and thrusted deep.

" SHIT DAAAAAAAADY " Kaicrye screamed pointing her toes while he body jiggled at his pace and he fucked her real good and rough.

" SHIIIIT it's all tight fa meh " Khadarius groaned picking up his pace nearly slamming in her walls.

Just what she wanted

" FUCK GIVE IT TO ME " Kaicrye screamed taking off his tank top and pressed his upper body against hers.

Too bad she still had her clothes on but don't worry

They'll be coming straight off later

" AAAAAAAAAAHH FUUUUUUUUCK DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY " Kaicrye screamed as she ran her hands under his cuffing his shoulder snd he walls tightened.

They cam at the same time

" We far from done " Khadarius groaned kissing her lips and turned carrying her in that position towards his bedroom.

He never pulled out but that was ok cause' Kaicrye didn't want him too in the first place

By the time they reached the bedroom Khadarius pulled out and dropped Kaicrye on the bed

Kaicrye giggled stripping out her clothes while he took off her heels

Kaicrye was finally nude naked and she got up swinging him down on the bed and walked away towards his his night stand picking up his cellphone and the AUX cord next to it then plugged it in to the wall

Needed Me (Rihanna Rendition) by SoMo began to play

Kaicrye walked back towards the bed and dropped to her knees

" Thank you " Kaicrye said nice and soft before she grabbed his dick with her nice warm small soft hand and smirked kissing the top also swirling and flicking her tounge on it.

" Shit " Khadarius groaned as she opened her mouth and she put it inside slowly before he got a chance to do it beating her to the punch.

Kaicrye paused in between pushing her head down further just moaning snd swirling her tounge slowly while she bobbed her head slowly taking her time just to enjoy his taste

" Fuuuuuck you sure you nevah' did this befoh' " Khadarius groaned.

Kaicrye just nodded her head meaning yes in agreement