I Want More

Ok before we start this chapter it's important you'll know this book is coming to a end and it WILL NOT stretch past 30

Be aware it could end before that number but stretch past 20 or stop at that number

Here is book 2 cover

No Place Like Us || Becoming Mrs

No Place Like Us || Becoming Mrs. Howard

It'll be up when it's up and you'll will know ahead of time

Anyways Does Love Hurt double updates are next then You Are My Rock

P.S. This series is one of my favorites but nothing is topping You Mine and I know you'll enjoying the double updates so far

You welcome but that's all

Enjoy

Kaicrye Pov

" Ok last night sex was great in all but now his folks are out to get us "

" I think we fucking even but naw' Tasha want revenge, this some bullshit "

" I'm not finna' say I feel bad because I don't, I know you'll know that saying two wrongs don't make a wright but shit three lefts do and that night went far left "

" They all got what they deserved and now they know how it feels having something taken say from you by a stupid ass murder and can't do nothing but deal with it, they thought just cause' it was 13 years ago that I would let them live and let what happened 13 years ago go "

" Hell fucking naw', now they know how I fucking feel so if you'll think I give a damn about Tony dieing, Lanny getting shot or Tasha loosing her husband Tony then you'll have mistaken because I don't "

" I love my man and I'm happy he did what he did for me even though I would've did it myself but the only difference is that all 3 of them will be dead but I actually feel better but at the end of the day none of the shit that went down will bring my parents back "

" Yes I'm a little scared about what Tasha and Lanny got planned but I'm not gonna' let it stress me out "

" I'mma' continue to be a sweetheart to everyone and happy and also get dick when I'm horny, point, blank, period "

" Oh yeah it's Monday morning and I'm taking my classes in the afternoon, I'm shocked I can't take online classes until next year but I guess that's because I'm a freshman, oh' well "

-

" Kai come mere' " Khadarius said mixing the cheese grits with black headphones sitting on his neck but Kaicrye came in the kitchen after sitting down for a second after going for her morning run.