I'm Not Asking

Only updates on this until it reaches chapter 10

You Are My Rock is next then Worth It

Sorry for those whose gonna be missing all my other series but updates will be back on em soon

☺I promise

Enjoy

Kaicrye Pov

" I know what you'll thinking but yes I wanted to loose my virginity and no I don't regret it, I felt like he earned it so there I go being a giver but also a receiver, now this is something I can definitely get used to "

" Oh yeah I spent the night and we never stopped going at it, we just got finished with yet another round, now we laying here just exhausted and sweaty naked in each other glory "

" Funny thing is, I never thought I'd do all the things I did, and I love it "

" Do I love Khadarius "

" Uh I'll get back to you'll on that "

-

" Do you have sex powers or sonethin', you wore me out and I got shit to do today, if I can't walk that's yo' ass cause thanks to you I can't feel my inner thighs and hardly my legs " Kaicrye said.

Khadarius chuckled

" You can still do em', I got shit to do today too so you ain't the only one " Khadarius said kissing her neck.

Kaicrye smiled moving her hair out the way letting him invade her soft spot making it feel warm and wet with the hickies he'd create

" So what are " Kaicrye said.

" Well, we know everything about each other and we just fucked like we married so you tell me, you ready to be my girl " Khadarius said.

" What if I say I'm not ready, you gon' get mad and take the car back " Kaicrye said.

" The fuck, no " Khadarius said a little taken bank and Kaicrye busted out laughing at his facial expression and wrapped one arm around his waist.

Their legs tangled but Khadarius hugged her back fully

He just loved her body in general

So soft and warm, and her scent was in point, everything about her was goddess

In his eyes yes

" If you not ready then you not ready, I'm not gonna' rush you into anything, when you ready to be my girl just let me know but I ain't goin' no where and neither are my gifts, I don't do take backs " Khadarius said.

" Darius, I appreciate everything you're doing to make me happy, I appreciate all the attention but please chill on the gifts, I can't handle all that at once " Kaicrye said.

" Want me to teach you cause' I ain't stoppin' " Khadarius said.

" Well if you really want to help me then help me get my friend out that hospital " Kaicrye said.

" You said all you need is the doctor to sign the discharge papers right " Khadarius said.

" Yeah " Kaicrye said.

" I can make that happen today if you want " Khadarius said.

" Oh my god, how " Kaicrye said sitting up and straddling his lap bending down placing her arms by his ears where her elbows rested on his pillow.