Heaven Sent

Worth It update is next

Enjoy

Kaicrye Pov

" Ok about the bank, that's what happens when things just become a little too much for me to handle, how the fuck I became a millionaire that fast, yes my man driving me crazy with all the surprises but he don't do no take backs and I...uh..I don't know how I feel about the L word yet "

" It's still early in our relationship, don't get me wrong my feelings for Khadarius Howard get stronger and stronger every day and every second we together or talk over the phone, I'm just scared as fuck when it comes to saying those 3 words because I don't know if he's gonna' say it back or how's he going to react when I tell him that I do love him, I'll do anything for that man, I'm not gonna hurt him, I just wanna' love him the way he loves me, if he loves me at all, I don't fucking know, that's what's killing me, I don't know how he really feels about me, he never told me "

" I don't know if he loves me but then again this nigga gave me head so many times, I'm the only girl he's ever gave head to, he said he'll never do that unless he loves you but when how you love me is what I care
about "

" Do you love me like your best friend, your girlfriend, future wifey and mother or yours kids, how do you love me "

" It really hurts because we promised to keep it straight 100 with each other, I love that man to death and I'm scares to tell him, that shit hurts "

" Anyways this is my last week before I start school next week, I'm going on campus and I'm not gonna drive because baby KD offered to drive me forward and back "

" I thought he'll be too busy but turns out I'm over thinking how he gets his money "

" This is how it works, he sets up a meeting with whoever wants to use his building and they must come with all the money, he takes it and let them have full access to his studio to do whatever, that's just for renting the building but using everything that's in it is the advance or renting the land around it, that's the advance, how long they will be using the building is also the advance, it's so much money that it makes him rich, he's one step away from becoming a young ass billionaire and he wants me "

" So he doesn't have to stay at his building like the baby sitter, just meet up for the rent money and come back for the advance money and presto "

" Anyways today I'm meeting Khadarius best friend David Commons to meet him for the first time and he bringing my best friend along, we gon' hang out but later on when we leave, we leavin' to pack for New Orleans, this my last week before school and bae wanted me to spend it partying and exploring "

-

" I just stood in front of the mirror in my pink soft fluffy robe, I actually just got out the shower and I went for my morning run "

Kaicrye used to be Outfit at the top

" I felt my eyes watering, thank you god I didn't spend the night with Khadarius lady night cause he'll be asking me what's wrong and if I don't tell him then he's gonna' get offended and suspicious, then he's gonna' get mad and we'll end up in our first
fight "

" I have to pull it together, for the sake of my New Orleans trip "

" I don't know what to do and why does it hurt so bad, the longer I hold it in the longer I wanna' cry about it or tell him so this huge weight could be lifted off my shoulders "

" A tear slid from my eye "

" Stop it Kaicrye damn "

" My doorbell went off enterupting my thoughts "