I Just Got Bored

Last chapter

I'm ending this book with a cliff hanger and we'll pick up where we left off in book 2

I think I forgot to do song of the week last week

Let's fix that

Songs of the week are

Songcry by Mindless Behavior

Skippin' by Mario

That's all

Enjoy 😘

1 Week later

Kaicrye Outfit

Kaicrye Pov

" I'm shocked at myself, I can't believe I never went back to get my second shot, I'm a litte scared to make a appointment, I'm just gonna' wait wait a while just to see if anything else happens like missing my period, it's not time for it to come yet
anyway "

" I know what some of you'll thinking, why am I wearing this, well I actually just got done sending my fiancé sexy pictures I took myself pretending like I'm thee' Maria Nelson n' shit "

" Anyways me and baby Venus are doing just fine and I bought my baby everything she could ever want, she sleeps with me every night and walks on my body every fucking morning forcing me to wake up and feed her then we play together and stroll social media together and take pictures together, we do everything together and she's always up under me which I love and I don't leave the house without her and putting my baby rather in my purse of her stroller is so fun and cute "

" I tried to leave once but she wouldn't let me, especially with that cute as face that always makes me give in and give her whatever she wants then she meows it off, ugggh' I love my baby so much, I love Khadarius too, my other baby, we finally have a little family, he'll meet baby Venus soon, I hope Venus like him but anyways today me and Venus are going to the children care cancer hospital to make some kids happy with my presence and Venus to play with and I already bought gifts for all of them but this gift is one of them "