M.I.A

Kendricks Family at the top

On MJ ignore the big eyebrows, mustache and chin hair, that's just a costume with pieces included

Hew dressed like Drake

Enjoy

😘

2 Days Later

Kaicrye Outfit

Kaicrye Pov

" It was driving towards Mya and Mychal house, I had brakefast, did my morning workout, cleaned up everything that was messy and had a morning quickie in the shower with zaddy Khadarius, in my apartment though, he spent the night "

" God I love me some Khadarius Howard and not in that way, well not yet but anyways these past 2 days well he's been taking me on dates "

" So far he took me on a shopping spree and he paid for everything, and he took me on a date to my apartment, we fucked for some hours and chilled the rest of the time watching movies and sharing stories about each other life's, that was just yesterday "

" Today he's taking me on a date on how he makes his money and I'll finally understand why he's considered rich "

" Plus he's a real sweet heart, we claim each other as the best of friends that are fuck buddies at the moment but you'll wanna know the funny part, he cut all his hoes off right in my face, I listened to him call them all putting them on speaker and he let them all know that's he's done and he found a real one, he wants nothing to do with then anymore and god Lee were they salty "

" Some threatened to kill him if he don't dick them down one last time so that's where he needed my help, I let the bitches know me and Khadarius Howard might not be together yet but that dick is all mine so I hope they all enjoyed it while it lasted cause he made love to me while he groaned in my ear letting me know I'm the only one that's gonna feel all his pleasure and that was the same day we went on my shopping spree, that was the best night of my life cause' we made love all night long, Ion' think I'm a beginner at sex no more thanks to my Darius, zaddy be puttin' it down "

" It's like ever since I let him hit when he bought me my dream car, it's like we can't stop wanting each others pleasure so much, we're sexually attracted towards each other but now it's time I tell Mya and Mychal about Khadarius "

" They both off today and Mychal busy add just got home to my sister so this is the perfect time to tell them "

" Hopefully I don't have to hear any bullshit cause' either way this is my life "

" End of conversation "

-

" I used my spare key and walked in automatically hearing moaning and screaming "

" This ain't the first time "

" Mychal, Mya, we need to talk " Kaicrye nearly yelled trying to get their attention.