No Pressure

Next update on this book will be chapter 20 but 30 chapters is the max

Picture goes with he chapter and Kaicrye Outfit at the top

That's all

Enjoy

Kaicrye Pov

" After I got home from talking to Candice KD was no where in sight and he didn't even leave me a note, damn he petty' as fuck when he mad at me "

" This shit just ain't fair, how come I can respect his case but he can't respect mine "

" I tried calling and text messaging but his ass turned his phone off so I decided to to clean any and everything that looked dirty and talk to my big sister Mya "

" She always makes me feel better and gives me the best advice "

-

10:00pm

Mya: " That nigga' crazy "

Kaicrye laughed while she while finishing up organizing the pantry

Kaicrye: " Is it because how long we've been together cause' that's not the only reason why I said no "

Mya: " Shittin' me it should be but awwww' he really likes you, you all in love and shit "

Kaicrye: " Yeah but I feel bad "

Mya: " I know you do but don't feel like you have to give him literally everything he wants whenever he wants just because he turned out to be the best kiss mistake you ever made "

Kaicrye: " Ok but I'm still mad at him, he shut me out and that hurts how could someone you in love with do that to you, he hasn't called or text me all damn day and I'm horny "

Mya: " When you not horny "

Kaicrye: " I should be asking you that, you the one that's pregnant not me "

Mya: " Oh' shut up, horny p*ssy is horny p*ssy, just like a ass is a ass "

Kaicrye: " But I heard pregnant p*ssy is the best p*ssy "

" Kai baby " Khadarius said walking in, looking around for his just so happen to be horny girlfriend.

Kaicrye: " I gotta' go, love you "

Mya: " I love you too "

They hung up at the same time

Kaicrye turned around and gasped at the beautiful flowers

" Awwwww' baby their beautiful and they're in my favorite color " Kaicrye said finna' cry tears of joy.

" I'm sorry about this mornin', if you not ready I understand and to sweeten the deal I won't even bring it up anymore, I'd rather you just come onto me, No Pressure, you forgive me Kai baby " Khadarius said.

" Give me my damn flowers " Kaicrye said taking them away with a blush on her face and pulled him in for a kiss gripping his shirt with her left fist.

Khadarius took her flowers away sitting them on the counter then picked her up bridal style without breaking the kiss

Now Kaicrye had her arms wrapped around his neck

" Fuck me daddy " Kaicrye said getting more horny then before and they Khadarius walked towards the bedroom upstairs.

-

Grind on me by Pretty Ricky played while Kaicrye and Khadarius fucked rough in the air

You'd think she would have her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms locked around his neck but her legs were actually sitting on his shoulder and yes her arms remained wrapped around his neck