Lights Out

Does Love Hurt update is next

Enjoy

Kaicrye Pov

" It's only been a week since I had this beautiful diamond ring on my finger, real diamonds at that "

" Khadarius has been a true god send, he's been taking me everywhere, we're going on a trip to New Orleans this weekend only to do one thing and that's party but check this out "

" He has made additional promises to me, he promised to take me anywhere in the world I never been before every weekend or every 2 or 3 weeks only because he wants me to get a real taste of life and live, he promise to give me any and everything I want "

" That's the only funny part, the only 2 things I be asking for is head and the D, he just spoils me to death "

" I've also spent the whole day and night at his house 4 days this week "

" He promised that I come first and he'll always defend me "

" He promised to respect me, he promised to keep me happy, so far so good "

" Ion' know what he's doing to me but I'm feelin' some type of way about him and it's not how I felt in the beginning, I think I'm feelings are digging deeper "

-

Kaicrye was sleeping just fine in the bedroom of her apartment

She slept in just a loose V neck random shirt

She was exhausted from last night, she spent it with Khadarius and they got absolutely no sleep

It was damn good

Kaicrye was enterupted from her nude naked unicorn riding in the rainbow clouds along with sexy Khadarius dream by squirming around letting a most escape from her lips

Little did she know Khadarius had snuck in her apartment since he knew where Kaicrye kept her spare key, he got hungry and ain't nobody got up to cook yet so what you'll think he's eating for a replacement

" Mmmmmmmmmhhh shiiit " Kaicrye moaned gripping the sheets curling her toes and her eyes finally shot open at Khadarius busy enjoying brakefast deep in between her inner thighs.

" Mmmhhh just like orange wedges " Khadarius groaned diving in deeper where Kaicrye could only see his hair.
" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK DARIUS " Kaicrye screamed collapsing on her back grinding her orange wedges tasting lips against his p*ssy eating ones making KD lick all her precum in between the kisses lime you would lick your plate clean after a good meal.

" OOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT " Kaicrye screaming as her walls gripped the shit out of his tounge causing him to wince but her river streaming cum made it all better.

Khadarius finally brought himself up picking up her thighs at the same time but Kaicrye sat up wrapping her arms around his neck kissing his lips

" You taste the orange wedges, you love them damn thangs " Khadarius said mumbling on her lips.