Nobody Like You

😁 I couldn't believe how easy it was to get the pictures for this chapter but yeah writing it was definitely fun as fuck 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Chapters like this I love

Worth It update is next then My Everything

That's all

Enjoy

😘

Kaicrye Pov

" The plane ride was 6 hours and 35 minutes in exact but it's worth it cause' me and bae' will be going to our reserved hotel suite in LA Meridien in New Orleans "

" We got one the private jet at 9 o clock on the first so it's 2 o clock in the morning and let's just say ain't nobody getting no sleep tonight "

" I want it and I'm gonna' get it "

-

Khadarius/Kaicrye Outfit at the top

Minus the hat for KD

" The male hotel worker slid the key in the skinny silver slot on the right double door opening up both to their luxury suite "

Khadarius tipped him 20 bucks

" Thank you " Kaicrye said walking inside turning on the light gasping covering her mouth at the beauty of their suite.

The worker sat their Gucci luggage down

" You welcome " he said walking out closing the double doors behind him.

" KD why didn't you give him more " Kaicrye said strolling the suite touching everything.

" Man shut yo' givin' ass up, get off his life struggle and focus on me " Khadarius said picking Kaicrye up sitting her on his shoulders and walked towards the master bedroom.

" He needs it though " Kaicrye said whining.

" Shut up " KD said laying her down on the bed and grabbed her waist sliding her body towards him.

Kaicrye wrapped her legs around his waist and Khadarius sat down gripping her ass also flipping her on top into straddle position kissing her lips passionate

" Mmmhhh baby " Kaicrye moaned laying him down taking off his jacket tossing it on the floor and got up off the bed completely.

" Where the fuck you goin' " Khadarius said surprised she got up all together.

" To give that worker more money and get my cellphone and AUX cord, I'll be back " Kaicrye said walking away.

" Wait you serious " Khadarius said getting up.