You Brought Our Baby Back

Mr. Luck is played by Usher

Mrs. Luck is played by Brandy

Enjoy

Candice Pov

" Words can't explain how nervous I am, I haven't really seen my parents since they dropped me off at that hospital and said that they loved
me "

" They never visited me because I asked them not to but it's only been 5 months since I last seen then and Ion' know how they're going to react when they see me, so that's why I'm so nervous "

" Other then that damn my girl got a nice ass car, I can't be this is a Bently and her man bought it for her, that's the sweetest thing in the world, one day I'mma have me someone that does that for me, I'll probably faint but aye who knows "

" But know this, I'm single abs ready to mingle "

-

" Can, why you nervous, I'm just dropping you off at you're parents house after I see how they doin' " Kaicrye said.

" Ion' know, it's been so long since I last seen them " Candice said.

" And how does that make you feel " Kaicrye said.

" Just fine " Candice said.

" Good " Kaicrye said pulling up in the driveway.

Candice felt butterflies in her stomach while Kaicrye got out the car

Kaicrye made her way towards the porch without Candice

She was too scared to move while Kaicrye was knocking on the door

Seconds later Candice mom answered
Chantelle which is Mrs. Luck

" Kaicrye, honey wow its been so long, what you doin' here " Chantelle said pulling her into a hug.

" Well I pulled some strings and got Candice out with a clean plate, she's waiting in my car nervous " Kaicrye said.

" Don't play like that " Chantelle said pulling away.

" Playing like what " Raymond said coming up next to his wife kissing her cheek.

" Kaicrye claiming she got our baby out that depression place and she's sitting in her car nervous as we
speak " Chantelle said.

" Go see for yourselves " Kaicrye said turning around stepping off the porch and they followed just as Candice was getting out the car.

Chantelle and Raymond froze staring at their daughter

Kaicrye moved out the way and they all ran towards each other embracing in a hug

" My baby, I missed you so much " Chantelle said kissing Candice all over her face while Raymond was nearly crying tears of joy and held his hand out towards Kaicrye.

Kaicrye grabbed in and he pulled her into the hug unexpected and they all cheered with joy

Finally Candice was home

All this joy came outta' one man

The one man Kaicrye owed head to later

" You Brought Our Baby Back, thank you Kaicrye " Chantelle saud kissing her forehead.

" You welcome, that's what sweethearts do, we give " Kaicrye said.

" I gotta start cooking, Ray call everyone, Kaicrye you staying right " Chantelle said pulling away from the hug ad everyone else did.