Pull an all nighter

Winter: Static. Static!

Static: Hey Winnifred!

Winter: Please don't call me that! All the other agents call me that and it's annoying. Only my sister can call me that.

Static: XD! Okay I'm sorry. What's on your mind for after DCI?

Winter: Well I have a private with Lima and that's it. I don't really have anything else tonight.

Static: Okay. Wanna pull an all nighter with me?

Winter: OMG!! YESSSS!!! What do you want to do though?

Static: Talk to Glitch, order pizza, and prank Rasa and Lima.

Winter: Yes! We should! I'm in!

Static: What should we do for our prank this time?

Winter: Well, later today I'm going to the pet store so I want to get a parrot and we can have the parrot disturb them and keep them up all night!

Static: Are you crazy? That is the best idea ever!

Winter: Actually, I'm going to the pet store right now!

Static: Wait, aren't you going to get kicked out of the building with a parrot because Rasa and Lima don't allow animals in the headquarters.

Winter: Oh you're right! Oh well, I'll figure out a way through.

Static: Well good luck when you take the parrot in.

Winter: XD! Thanks! XD! I need it! XD!

Static: XD!

Winter: See ya!✌🏻️

Static: Buh-bye!⚡️

- Hey it's Noel again! Winter is getting a parrot and I don't know why. We will be uploading another part of our Chatroom today if we have time. We just ran six miles because someone put whoopee cushions all over Rasa and Lima's beds and they don't know who it could be and I am so tired that if I ever stopped, Tobi made me do 15 push ups. Ugh! Oh well, Tobi and I are watching TV so bye!
                                  -Noel🙈