Rasa got girlfriend?

Emilia: OMG Rasa! This morning, I saw you sleeping with another girl! A stranger!

Static: What's going on?

Winter: Did you leave your door unlocked?

Rasa: Guys, that is none of your business.

Winter: Obviously it's none of Emilia's business, but it's mine and Static's because we had the idea of having you hit up on girls on tinder.

Static: DAMN! YOU GOT THEM GOOD!!!!

Winter: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HELP ME!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Static: OKAY WINTER!! CALM DOWN!! But that was funny though.

Rasa: Guys, enough talk and get ready for DCI, Winter and Noel are gonna teach a dance to us.

Static: Really?

Winter: Yup! I'm gonna teach 'One Dance'.

Static: I thought that was to the new agents.

Winter: Rasa didn't let me do it because I kept pranking him and Lima along with you guys.

Rasa: That's right! Now get ready!

- Wassup it's Winter!! I thought I'd post this real quick. Noel and I just updated our ask book and we'll be active there for a while if you got questions. Like what Noel said, don't be shy to ask questions and you can ask more than one question, that won't bother us at all but just give us some time if we don't answer right away. Ok, Ima let you go and let you guys ask me, Noel, or the other agents some questions and I'm out! See ya!
                                     -Winter✌🏻️