Drives home

You and jack have had a busy day in Brighton visiting jacks family and decided to leave to head back home to London. You say goodbye to the Maynard family and hop in jacks car.

Your POV
I buckle my seatbelt in and wait for jack to start the engine. My eyes start to feel heavy and I was just about to nod off into a sleep until I hear jack chuckle and I  instantly open my eyes. "Someone is sleepy" jack said with the cutest smile on his face I reply back with a nod "you can sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when we get home" jack said "thank you" as I kissed jack on the cheek and adjusted my seat so I can recline back and sleep. 

......

Jacks POV
I parked the car outside our flat and looked over to Y/n and to see her in a happy sleep so I decided to carry her in. As I was picking y/n I closed the car door just little too loud which woke her up so I kissed her on the forehead and told her to go back to sleep.
I gently laid Y/n on the bed and untied her shoelaces and pulled her trainers off her feet and pulled the white cotton bedding over her body and climb in next to her she turned her body towards me and rested her head on my chest placing my hand on her waist using my thumb to imprint delicate circles into her body. And then I went into a deep sleep. 

.........................................
Hey guys I hope you liked it this was quite shitee to be honest, but it should get better.
If you have any suggestions or request feel free to let me know by commenting .

Bye from Indie💜