Jack is sick

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of Jack running to the bathroom with his hand over his mouth I get up and follow him in his body weak and hunched over the toilet I wrap my arms around his body holding him with comfort. Jacks head pops up and tears roll from his eyes, his arms move around my body whilst his head rest in the crook on my neck. I sit there for a while just holding Jack until I say " lets get you into bed and I'll get you some medicine, how does that sound?" "That sounds lovely" Jack sniffs and slowly stands up and makes his way to the bedroom whilst I get medicine, water and a bucket.

Jack takes the medicine and the water "do you want anything Jack?" "Can I have tummy rubbed please y/n" I hand Jack a teddy bear and sit next to him on the bed drawing patterns on his stomach taking the pain away. After a while I noticed that Jack had fell asleep I pull the cover over his body and get him another bottle of water and medicine for when he wakes up. I also go ahead and edit his main Chanel video for tomorrow. After I edit I tangle my arms around Jack, cradling him like a small child until I fall into a sleep.

Hey guys so its currently 3 in the morning whilst I'm writing this as you can tell I'm not tired so I thought I would do a little update, how nice of me 😅

Anyway let me know what you think about these imagines and if you have any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Bye from Indie💜