BBQ

Your POV

Today has been a hot day and when I mean hot i mean the hottest day of the year hot (you will know what I mean if you live in the England).

Jack had a great idea of us having a BBQ, I did suggest to Jack that we could invite our friends over to make it into a party but he insisted to make it just us.

I helped Jack carry our sofa from the living room to the balcony, Jack mainly carrying it as he has bigger muscles than me.

Whilst I go into the fridge to get the burgers and the buns Jack started up the BBQ and rested on the sofa taking up the whole space till the BBQ was hot enough. I place the food by the side of the BBQ and join Jack on the sofa wrapping my arms around his body resting my face between his unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt. His hands go straight to the small of my back where he lightly rests his hands "are you comfy y/n " Jack says with a little chuckle "I am thanks Jack" we both laugh.

"I better get started on the burgers"Jack says lifting my body off his standing up and placing a kiss on my head. As Jack was flipping over the burgers I went up behind him and cheekily cupped his bum "oi oi y/n keep your hands to your self" Jack says "I mean I could but why would I want to" (Selena is 😍) Jack just bursts into laughter.

Jack asked me to plate up the dinner whilst he got the sauces. When I went to go and grab the metal spatula I burnt my hand resulting in loud whine of pain to escape my mouth. Jack came running through the double doors and sees me holding onto my hand and takes me into the kitchen to run cold water onto my burn. Jack brings the burgers to kitchen and feeds me my burger whilst my hand is under the water. When I finished eating Jack got the first aid kit out and bandaged up my burn "thank you doctor Jack" I say placing a sweet kiss on lips.

Jack picks me up from the counter and takes us outside putting ourself in the potion we where in earlier that evening. We laid there talking for hours about silly stuff until we woke up to the bright morning sky.