Protective jack

Jacks POV

I wake up to eyelashes brushing my bare chest indicating me that y/n has woken up. My arms are pulling y/n into my body. "Morning babe" y/n says kissing my chest "hello beautiful" I say rubbing the small of her back.we lay there chatting about the day ahead, planning just to hang around the pool.

We both go and get changed into out swim wear, I decided to go for some black swim shorts. And y/n came out in a beautiful camo green bikini Whitchurch just flattered her body."wow" I say my eyes flickering up and down her body,y/n just chuckles and grabs my hand as we head downstairs to the pool.

As we were walking through the lobby heading to the pool, 2  guys around our age started whistling at y/n and making there way over to us , she turns her head towards me and I squeeze her hand reassuringly and mouth "I got this"

As we were walking through the lobby heading to the pool, 2  guys around our age started whistling at y/n and making there way over to us , she turns her head towards me and I squeeze her hand reassuringly and mouth "I got this".  A tall darker haired guy looked her up and down bitting his lip taking y/n all in, out of no where the guys to pull her away, I pushed them to ground and kick both of them in the nuts.
I turn to y/n to see tears in her eyes and gripping her writs "what the matter" I say wiping her tears away she removes her hand from her wrists she has a red hand mark around her writs where they have been held to tightly, I open my arms so she can enter my embrace she buries her head into my chest whilst I rest my head on top of hers "do you still want to go to the pool?" "Can we just go back to the hotel room for now and comeback down in a while" "okay love" we make our way upstairs and cuddle for a couple of hours and head back to the pool to enjoy the weather.

Bye from Indie💜