Suprise pet ...

Y/n POV

For the last couple of days I have been spending nights at my friend from my hometown. Today I'm leaving to head back to London to see Jack. Y/f/n cat has just had 3 kittens sadly 1 of them didn't make it. Y/f/n offered you one of the kittens .... You couldn't say no.

.......... Hours later ............

Jacks POV

Y/n just sent me a text saying she's 10 minutes away and just stopping of at the shops. I decided to tidy up a little bit. Then I heard some keys scratch the lock trying to get in, I was guessing y/n was struggling to get in so I went an unlocked the door to a happy y/n with a crate and bags. "What's in the crate" I said y/n lifted her arm in which she was holding the crate and I saw the most cutest kitten I have ever seen. I take crate out of y/n hands and placed it on the coffee table and opened the door to the crate and lifted up this ginger and white kitten. "What's it's name?" "It doesn't have one yet, I thought you could decide" y/n walked up to us and stroked the kittens head and placed a delicate kiss on my lips. "I know this is a classic name for a ginger cat but why don't we just call it ginger?" I said "yeah sure I like that".

.............. Later that evening
the
We were all snuggled on the sofa watching Geordie shore eating pizza and chatting about what we've both been up too. Then fell asleep in each overs arms.

Hey guys so I hope you like this update
I know the picture of Jack and the cat in the task bar thingyy isn't a kitten but yanno
Thanks again for reading these imagines and as always requests are open.

By from Indie💜