Your sick

Y/n POV

For the last two days I have been feeling a bit unwell with tummy sickness, I think it was something I ate or just something. I haven't told Jack I have been feeling ill I don't want him to worry about me, he's been to busy with upcoming events for his channel anyway to notice I've been ill.

Jacks POV

My sleep was distributed by the sound of y/n throwing up, I walk into our en suit and crouch down next to her on the floor holding her hair back whilst rubbing her back for comfort. When she had finished being sick she buried her head into my bare chest and said "I'm sorry" and started crying, I started shhhing y/n "what are you sorry for??" Sh sniffled and lifted her head up "I haven't been feeling well for a couple of days now I should have told you but I thought you would've noticed but you didn't" she started crying again "babe I'm sorry I've been so caught up with work to even notice you haven't been yourself. Let me take care of you please y/n" she nodded her head whilst I picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. "Jack can you get me some stuff please" y/n said adjusting herself trying to get comfy "what do you want love"  " I just want a bottle of water, hot water bottle and your cuddles" I laugh "of course Hun".

I walk back into the bedroom with the stuff y/n requested. I placed the bottle of water on the bedside table and lifted the bed sheets up and put the hot water bottle to her stomach, I climbed into bed next to y/n and let her cuddle into the side of me "thank you Jack, you're the best" "it's nothing special I'm just looking after my little one" y/n smiles at me then we both say in sync "I love you" and laugh we stay like that for the rest of the day enjoying each other's company.

Bye from Indie💜