Cant sleep

Your POV

It's currently 2am and I'm struggling to sleep, i don't want to wake Jack up because he's fast asleep. I decide to go downstairs and get a glass of water, I drank my water and head back upstairs. As I was about to climb into bed I tripped over jacks jeans that he left lying on the floor.

Jacks POV

I woke up to a loud thud and then followed with a whine of pain. I roll to the end of the bed to y/n face first flat on the floor "are you okay y/n? What happened?" Y/n gets up and rests her body between my legs and tells me what just happened, I kiss her on the head "would you like me to get you some paracetamol and frozen peas to put on your face?"  "Yes please Jack" she smiled and nodded.

I came back upstairs to see y/n sitting up in bed waiting for her medicine, I pass her the glass of water and the medicine, she takes it and passes me back the empty glass. I get into bed and let y/n snuggle into my chest, she traces her finger across my stomach and my chest giving me goosebumps. After a while I hear sweet little snores escape y/n mouth. I move her hair from her face and kiss her temple, I start to have thoughts making me think I'm so lucky to have someone like her in my life. I gently fall asleep with y/n resting in my arms.

Bye from Indie💜