Date night

This is written in your POV

The weather in London recently has been pretty hot and with my luck I have cold (me rn 😅). Today I'm going round Jacks to see him because we have both had a busy week and have been unable to spend time with each over.

.......... Hours later ..........

I arrived at the apartment and knocked on the door, I knocked on the door the second time and it opened there he was ..... Wrapped in a towel "hey Y/n babe"  and pulled me into his chest for a hug "hey Jackie" not realising that he's still soaking wet from the shower my clothes were drenched we pulled away from the hug and jack also noticed that my clothes were now wet he chuckled "I'll get you a top Y/n" he grabbed my hand and lead the way to his bedroom. He placed a grey top over my head "thanks Maynard" he laughed and left the room for me to get changed.

I walked down stairs with my damp clothes in my hands "can I put these in the dryer?" I asked jack who was getting two bottles of beer out the fridge "yeah sure pass them here" he placed my clothes in the dryer and handed me a beer and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. "So what do you want to do" I looked up at jack "follow me" he said I trailed behind him and followed him to his balcony where he had made a tent  " look inside" jack said I climbed inside and it was perfect.

 "So what do you want to do" I looked up at jack "follow me" he said I trailed behind him and followed him to his balcony where he had made a tent  " look inside" jack said I climbed inside and it was perfect

It started getting late so we just watched films and munched on food my  body snuggled into the side of jacks. " I love you Jack, thank you for this it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me" - " it's okay y/n it's the smallest things that make a big difference, I love you"
Jack placed a kiss on cheek and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

............................................................

Sorry if this was a bit cheesy for anyone.
Requests or any ideas are available
And I hope your enjoying these imagines as much as I enjoy writing them.

Bye from Indie💜