Bubble Baths

Your POV

Today I have been editing a new video for my channel and I'm getting so stressed as my software keeps playing up but I finally finished editing.

I went downstairs and sprawled my self over Jack and the sofa and let out a loud sigh "what's up Hun" Jack said resting his hands on my back "my back is sore from being hunched over my laptop all day" I say lifting my head up to look at Jack. "How about I run us a bubble bath?" I stood up from the sofa so Jack could get up "I would really like that Jack" I say placing a kiss on his cheek.

I start to brush my hair putting it into a ponytail just so it's out of my face. Jacks head peeps through the doorframe "the baths ready" I smile towards him and head into the bathroom and start undressing. I climb into the bath and Jack comes into the bath as well with 2 wine glasses and a bottle of Rosé  (we all know Jack loves a bit of Rosé 😂).

I take a sip from my glass and place it back on the bathroom floor, whilst Jack keeps his in his hand with his arm resting on the side of the tub

After a while of making foam beards on each over. I let my head rest on jacks chest with my body between his legs one of his arms rubbing my back soothingly whilst the  over play with the wet ends of my ponytail.

This is basically goals Ngl 😂
Bye from indie💜