Shopping with jack

Your POV

"Jack I'm going out I'll see you later" I say shouting whilst I stand by the   Front door and Jack in our room, "Wait!" Jack says. I make my way to the bedroom to see Jack tying his shoe laces "are you coming with me?" I asked "yes if that's okay with you" Jack looks up at me with a smile "you can drive us to the shopping centre then" I say kneeling down to help Jack do his shoe laces  "I guess i can do that" Jack says I chuckle as we head out the front door and walk to the car.

****At shopping centre****

We head the the main entrance hand in hand swinging our arms. "Where do you want to go then" Jack says "we'll all I came out for is to get some more bras and pants, so Victoria secret" Jack nods and we walk in the direction of the shop.

As we was about to enter the shop Jack let go of my hand and stopped in his tracks "what's up?" I say with a confused look in my face "you go in I'll wait out here" Jack says "why won't you come in?" "I'll look weird walking in there y/n" Jack whispers "your going to look more weird standing out here so come in, I might even let you choose a set" I say with a cheeky smirk on my face, I hold out my hand towards Jack and he places his hand into mine as we walk in.

As I was looking at matching sets of underwear, I found a pair that I really liked and I wanted to make sure the bra fitted nicely and I would normally go to the changing room to try in on properly but the line for the changing room was too long. So I put the bra on over my top "what are you doing y/n?!?" Jack says "I'm just seeing if i like it, what do you think you like it?" I asked "yes it's very nice can you please pay for the things so we can go home" Jack whines "okay okay let's go and Que. up"

When me and Jack got home I went into our room to put on a pair my new set.  As I was admiring myself in the mirror I see Jack come in and wrap his arms across my belly pulling me into his chest "you look stunning in this"Jack says I blush at his comment. He's so sweet.

Finish it yourself 🍆💦😂😂

Hope you guys still like these

If any one has any requests pm me 😋

If there is any mistakes I'm sorry I'm doing this on my phone and I can't be asked to read through it

As always....

Bye from Indie💜