Late night walk

Your POV

Me and Jack are currently at his family home in Brighton. It's now the evening me and Jack are on his bed editing our videos later this week, I always end up having to take a break which results on me having to complete editing another day, unlike Jack who likes to get it done out the way.

I close the my laptop and turn my body to face Jack "you've finished already?" Jack said whilst raising his eyebrow "no I'll finish it tomorrow" Jack turn back to editing. I lean my self over the bed to pick up the TV remote.  After an hour of watching TV I start to get a bit bored Jack still is editing. "Jaccccccckkkkk I'm boredddd" I said sounding like a whining child "I'll be finished in 10 I'm just checking through it, then we can go out for a walk" "I like the sound of that" I say kissing Jack on the temple letting him finish up.

Jacks POV

I finished editing and now me and y/n are standing at the front door putting are trainers on I let y/n wear my grey hoodie, she looks so cute wearing it. As we walked out the door into the night sky I felt y/n small hands slip into mine I looked down to see her smiling up at me I placed a kiss on her lips and headed out on a Treck (walk).

After a while of walking I was basically dragging y/n home, her excuse being her small legs can't walk fast enough. "Jackkkk my legs hurt" "I swear your a child" I said we both laughed " can I have a piggy back ride then" " do I have a choice" I crouched down so y/n could jump on my back she wrapped her arms and legs around my body  whilst dusting kisses along my neck.

We arrived home and some how y/n had fell asleep on my back. I laid her on the bed gently trying to take her shoes off I pulled the covers over her body and climbed into the bed picking y/n and laying her on my chest. I started playing with her hair placing kisses on her face and falling into a deep sleep.

Hey guys so I've just reached 500 views I started this imagine a week ago today and I'm so shocked at the amount of people enjoying this. So thanks you💜

As always requests are open

Bye from indie💜