Lazy days

Jacks POV

I woke this morning and just instantly got a feeling of  "Today is one of those days when you can't be asked to make an effort and to go out" sort of days. So I thought I would call y/n to see if she wanted to join me on this day.
( — = y/n speaking )
—" Morning Jack" said with a sleepy groan in her voice
"Morning, sorry Hun did I wake you up?"
—"yeah sort of" said with a chuckle
"Sorry about that, I was wondering if you would like to spend a cosy day in with me? Cuddle on the sofa have a takeaway watch a film, how does that sound?"
— " I like the sound of that, let me just get dressed and I'll walk to your flat"
"Okay see you in a bit, I love you"
— "I love you" y/n said making kissy noises down the phone causing me to laugh then end the call.

A sort while later y/n was at the door. I greeted her with a hug and a kiss. As she makes her way to the sofa I chuck my shirt at her "you can wear this if you want to be a bit more comfortable" y/n stood up kissed my cheeks and said "thank you Jack" and head towards my bedroom to get changed. Whilst she was getting changed I covered the sofa in blankets and pillows and put the box series of friends on the coffee table ready to watch. I was distracted from my movements when I start to fall onto the sofa because y/n has creeped up on me and jumped on me. "Sorry Jack but I had to" y/n said whilst getting off my back.

A couple of hours later me and the babe were cuddling on the sofa her snuggled to the side of me her hand on my chest the other around my neck rubbing small circles with the pad of her thumb which is quite soothing , my shirt that y/n is wearing rolled up near her shoulders giving me access to her bare back letting me draw patterns on her back as if it was a canvas. We stayed like this to the early hours of the morning where I carried y/n to my bed placing her down gently, I snuggled into her back so I was basically spooning her, I gently plastered kisses over her sleeping body then fell asleep.

Bye from Indie💜