His Love

Your POV

I'm in the back of the uber coming home from my friends, she has a toddler who is quite... hyperactive. Don't get me wrong I love kids and can't wait to have children of my own one day, but Jesus Christ does that kids scream go straight through my ears. I just can't wait to get in and just relax. I text Jack to let him know I'm 5 minutes away.

I open the door to see Jack sitting on the sofa watching some sort of TV documentary, he turns his head to look at me and jumps up from the sofa and runs up with to me and invites me into bone crushing hug "Jack your hurting me, please let me go" I say trying to wriggle out of his grip, he lets me go from his grip and says "sorry but it's been a long weekend without you here" then kisses my lips. "I've got a surprise for you in the bathroom" I gave him a questionable look and headed two wards the bathroom whilst Jack sat back down on the sofa.

As I opened the door to bathroom Jack had laid the bath out all romantically.

I ran into the Living Room and gave Jack the biggest hug and kiss "your really the sweetest boyfriend I could ever ask for, thank you" Jack smiled at me "it's the little things that count"

Bye from Indie💜

--
So I wrote this near the beginning of my imagines and I have had problems for a while try to publish it but I updated the app today and has finally decided to upload, so I hope you like it.