Chapter 2: YOUNG, WILD AND FREE

When I left Jermaine's place, my ass was sore. He always left me sore... which was good. It was mostly his toys. Yeah, he was kinky and that's what I liked about him. He was almost as kinky as me. Honestly, we'd be a perfect match if we ever decided to be a couple. He was a sadist and I was a masochist.

I had completely forgotten about Oscar until I looked up and my phone went off. I grabbed it, already knowing who it was.

U still coming over? Oscar texted.

Sorry no. Something came up.

I hopped in my car and drove all the way home. There was a small amount of guilt for cancelling on Oscar like that because Jermaine offered himself to me.

It was late, since I spent hours asleep in Jermaine's bed. The house looked completely empty. The lights were off, which in my case is good. I didn't feel like explaining myself to anyone. Just because I didn't go to school and I had tattoos, didn't mean that I could stay out all night. I still had rules and even chores.

I headed straight to the bathroom to wash the sex off me. I turned on the shower and started to undress.

---
I woke up to a loud ringing noise. At first I started to freak out since I was the only one in the house but once I realized that it's just the house phone, I smiled and relaxed. Whoever it is will call back if it's important.

I closed my eyes, ready to drift off back to sleep. But the phone started to ring again. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked into the living room and grabbed the phone. I read the caller ID which didn't inform me on who the hell was calling since it said "unknown".

I answered it and put the phone to my ear.

"Who's this?" I asked, immediately.

"Marcus, who's this?"

Marcus? Come to think of it, I wonder where that punk was.

"Mutt. What do you want? Nobody's home except me." I stated.

The line went silent for a minute before Marcus decided to say something.

"I need you to pick me up." Marcus said.

I laughed, not caring that he could hear me. I didn't know where the hell he was, I didn't talk to him, and it was past midnight. Who did he think he was? I wasn't about pick him up. He most likely got in a fight with his girlfriend and she didn't want to give him a ride - and it's not my problem either.

"Please. Max."

---
I ended up on the other side of the city, back where I just came from. Jermaine's block. Marcus was sitting on the sign that read "Jameswood Apartments". And man did he look rough from a far. Maybe he was just tired.

Once he saw it was me, he hopped down and got in the passenger seat. Now that he was closer, I had a good look at him. He didn't look at me so I couldn't really see his face but I could see his bloody knuckles and the small amount of blood splattered on his shirt.
"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked him.

He ignored me and just kept staring out his window.

"Marcus, I'm talking to you. Why do you have all that blood on you?"

"Just take me home." He said it in a low but aggressive way.

That didn't scare me though. I wanted to know if Marcus did something stupid like, God forbid, kill someone.

"Mar-"

"FUCKING TAKE ME HOME, MUTT!" His voice boomed as he punched the dashboard and looked at me.