Chapter 11: LGBT

"Have you seen Marcus?" Washington asked me.

I shook my head no. I thought Marcus was staying with Washington. Mmm, maybe Marcus really did disappear. I would think Marcus would tell his fuck buddy where he was going.

Washington was looking at me with his big eyes. There was emotion there. Washington was really worried. There wasn't really a need to be an asshole to Washington, the guy was softer than baby ass.

"No but I'm sure he'll show up." I said, copying off of Washingtons math paper.

"I'm just worried you know? That night at the fight club, when I was telling you about how he owed this guy money, I think he has him. I honestly think he has Marcus." Washington said. His voice was so soft and quiet that when he whispered, he was barley audible.

I shouldn't be worried when Washington tells me this, I shouldn't be affected at all but for some reason I was. Marcus was a bitch but he protected me, I needed that protection. And Marcus had a huge heart. There aren't many people out there with a good heart.

"Do you know who this guy is, like what's his name?" I asked.

"DeLuca. He's this Italian guy, he owns Little Italy."

Little Italy was this Italian restaurant on the other side of town where a lot of pigs hung out and what I meant by pigs was "sexual predators". A lot of old horny men hung out there, DL men hung out there, perverts hung out there. Oscar hung out there. Even old women hung out there.

"So what's up? You telling me DeLuca is a pimp? I don't see it." I started to laugh.

DeLuca was half the size of my pinky finger. The guy sounds like he hasn't even hit puberty yet. There's no way in hell DeLuca is a pimp. What could he possibly be pimping? Dwarfs?

"I'm serious Mutt. DeLuca said that if Marcus didn't come up with all of the money by a specific date, he'd have two options. Die or work for him." Washington was intensely staring at me. I dropped my smile and cleared my throat.

"Alright then. Have you seen Marcus there?" I asked.

"Well, once. The other Saturday, but he ignored me when I tried talking to him."

I placed my pencil down and rubbed my temple. So Marcus was hanging around at Little Italy. My big brother, getting pimped out by a midget. I don't know why but it was funny to me. Marcus could just kick that guy across the room if he really wanted to leave.

I was going to have to go down there but first, I needed answers. I looked over at Washington and asked, "Does Marcus like to take it up the butt?"

---

Come Saturday, Washington, Bonnie, and I were right outside of Little Italy. Washington said he'd have to come Saturday because that was the day where DeLuca sent out his twinks and studs. Washington said that Marcus was dressed as a stud.

"Lead the way." I told Washington.

He walked in. The smell of smoke and alcohol hit me like a truck. The restaurant was filled with old men and old women. Like Washington said, there were gay boys all over the place. Twinks and studs.

I would have gotten hard but Bonnie was with me. Okay, I'm lying. I was rock solid, I walked behind Bonnie so he couldn't see though. I didn't need him thinking I got hard off of everything.

Washington sat at an empty table. We were in the area where the studs were. Muscle and half naked bodies were everywhere. The shirtless twinks wore a bow tie and tight ass black underwear. The studs were shirtless and wore bow ties but they wore pants.