Chapter 14: LITTLE LION MAN

((THIS CHAPTER IS INTENSE AS HELL AND I WANNA GIVE YOU GUYS A WARNING BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE CHAPTER SO JUST KNOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN WARNED))

I kicked pebbles as I walked, my hands in my pockets. Bonnie was still in my mind. I couldn't believe him. I love the guy! He can't just blow me off when I confess my feelings for him. I know he had to feel the type of chemistry I felt. When we touched each other, he had to have felt that static.

I heard a car slow down behind me. I turned around to see a burgundy red HHR. I continued to walk, ignoring it, although that probably wasn't the best option. I should have ran.

"Mutt!"

I turned around again.

Sticking their head out of the window was a white girl. Her hair was blond and she wore caked up makeup. She didn't look familiar to me but my name gets around so I'm not surprised she knows me.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Anywhere but here." I said, blinking the tears away. I didn't need her to see me cry. Nobody has seen me cry except for Taylor and even then I didn't want him to see me cry.

"You wanna ride?"

I let out a chuckle, "I'm gay. I don't get brought by females."

"No, I know. We go to the same school. I know your brothers."

She knew my brothers. Well, I didn't get along with any of my brothers so getting in the car with her would be dumb. Next thing I know, she would have me in an abandoned house getting jumped. I kept walking, not replying back to the girl.

"It's freezing out here, Mutt."

I stopped and looked at the girl, "you're fucking persistent."

She smiled, "I'm caring."

I decided to get in her car after she kept begging me to get in. It smelled of cigarette smoke. The car had comfortable fur seats but it was trashy. Cigarette buds and chip bags were littered all over her car floor.

"Do you know where West Village is?" I asked her.

"That neighborhood with the big houses?" She questioned.

"Yeah. Take me there."

"What're you doing going to the rich neighborhood?" She asked.

I ignored her. She didn't need to know anything. I just wanted to see Taylor.

I ended up dozing off but when I came to, the car was stopped in a field. The girl was nowhere to be seen but in front of the car were a group of guys. I noticed Marcus was one of them.

I sat up, catching one of the guys attention. He pointed at me, next thing I know all eyes were on me. Feeling uneasy, I tried going for the locks on the drivers side but was too slow. The passenger door was opened and I was dragged out by a guy.

I knew this guy. His name was Brock Cleveland. He's the meathead on the hockey team. He was also the biggest guy at school. He smiled at me, his deep dimples showing.

"Hey, Mutt." He picked me up by my shirt, putting me on my feet.

I was scared. I told that bitch to drop me off at Taylors house, not some bonfire. I searched for Marcus. He was sitting near this girl named Nina, completely ignoring me. I called his name.

No answer.

"Oh Marcus? Yeah, Marcus is busy. I'll keep you company buddy." He threw his large arm around my shoulder, leading me to the logs.