Chapter 4: KALEIDOSCOPE DREAM

I woke up right next to a naked Bonnie. He was still knocked out. Judging from the bottles and small amount of drugs littered on the coffee table, I'd say we were doing drugs from the night before. The alarm clock sitting on top of the TV was read "5:03".

I ran my hand over my head before standing up. The sun was barely up and the light it provided didn't really help. I let out a groan as I stretched. I didn't remember much which threw me off a bit.

I left Bonnie's house and walked across the street to my house. I opened the door. The whole house was quite and dark. I made my way to my room. Kenosha was in her bed, fast asleep. I kicked off my shoes and climbed into bed, trying to remember what happened the day before.

Some hours earlier

I was in the grocery store with my mom. Lately she hasn't been as talkative as she usually was and somewhere deep deep deep deep down inside, I was worried. Normally, she'd be talking my ears off. But she wasn't.

A part of me wanted to ask her if she was okay but the other part was worried that if I did ask then I'd be opening a door for conversation and I don't want that. So I just trailed behind her as she searched for spaghetti noodles.

As we made our way into aisle four, I felt someone bump shoulders with me. I looked back to see that it was Jermaine. He smirked at me causing me to smile.

'Meet me behind the store.' He mouthed.

I nodded, letting him know that I understood. He walked away, leaving me to catch up to my mother who was already at the end of the aisle looking for the right pack of noodles.

I jogged down to her and let her know that I had to use the bathroom and that it would take a while. When she didn't reply, I took that as an "okay" and left.

I found myself sitting on a box behind the grocery store, waiting for Jermaine and before I knew it, he came through the door with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey baby." He said seductively.

"Jermaine."

"Let's make this quick, yeah? My girl's waiting on me." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder to lower me on my knees.

I unzipped his pants, still looking up at him. Jermaine stared at me, his hazel eyes staring into my blue ones. Jermaine wasn't one to wear underwear. I guess it wasn't comfortable for him so when his pants dropped, his nine inches smacked me right in the face.

Jermaine grabbed my face and shoved his thick meat in my mouth, causing me to gag at first. He was a rough motherfucker but I loved it. It felt so good to be dominated.

I began to orally pleasure him. He moaned and hearing him moan made me so hard.

"Yeah, suck daddy's dick."

I put my hands on his waist as he mouth fucked me. Jermaine was one of those people who came quick and it didn't surprise me that after five minutes of me sucking him, he was about to cum.

"Uh, Mutt I'm gonna- I'm gonna-"

"No fucking way! Hey, look at this!"

I slipped Jermaine's meat out of my mouth and turned around. There was this white guy standing there with the back door open. He had a look of shock and amusement on his face.

"I'm cumming!"

I turned back to Jermaine's direction only to have his load shot right in my eye.

"Mutt?"

I couldn't see at the moment but I recognized the voice. It was Bonnie.

Great.

•••

I was sitting on the porch waiting for Bonnie to get home so I could talk to him about what he saw earlier because we didn't get a chance to. You know, turns out Bonnie works there. I had no idea. But anyway, after Jermaine shot his kids right into my eye he ran off, like literally ran away. Someone called Bonnie and his coworker and they disappeared back into the store. I cleaned myself up before heading to the car to wait for my mom to come out.

I wouldn't be as embarrassed as I am if it wasn't Bonnie that caught us. I would've laughed it off but I actually liked Bonnie. He was a super cool person and he's probably the only one who doesn't think of me as some rebellious and slutty teenager.

I was waiting for forty minutes before I saw Bonnie's car pull into his driveway. He got out and waved at me.

I waved back and called out, "Bonnie can I talk to you for a second!"

He motioned for me to come over. I made my way off the porch and across the street to his house.

"Come on in. I gotta get out of these clothes."

I followed him inside. He lead me to his room.

"What's up, Mutt?" He asked, going in his dresser drawer.

"Um, so about what you saw earlier behind the store I just wanted to say that I'm not...uh, I-its complicated. I just..." I wasn't good at this stuff. I wanted him to know that I was sorry about what he saw and stuff but I couldn't find a way to word it to him.

He looked at me and laughed, taking off his work shirt and putting on the black t-shirt.

"Oh yeah. Well, it happens to the best of us." He took off his khakis and replaced them with red basketball shorts.

It happened to the best of us?

"You don't care that you saw that?"

"Not really. I've watched porn before, Mutt." He said, picking up his work clothes and putting them in the hamper by his closet. "Is that what you wanted to talk about?"

"Yeah." I simply said.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

I stuffed my hands in my pocket. That went well.

"Well, bye." I said, turning on my heels to leave.

"Wait. You're leaving? I mean, we can hang out...if you want." He said.

"Yeah. Let's hang out."

•••

A few hours passed. It had to be like ten at night. I was sitting next to Bonnie, high off my ass. He gave me these pill and I felt so... happy. I don't know if it's acid or what but whatever it is made me the happiest I've been in years.

I've never smiled and laughed so hard before. I wasn't hallucinating or anything. I was just laughing.

"Does it feel good?" I heard Bonnie ask me.

I nodded, "Yeah. So good."

Bonnie smiled at me. He was high. Unlike me he took more than one drug. He took like five different pills. It wasn't hard to tell that he did this a lot. He had a whole suitcase full of drugs. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a drug dealer. Or maybe a junkie. I hope to God that he wasn't a junkie. He was too attractive to me now to be a junkie.

"You kinda look funny now, Mutt." He chuckled, leaning back on the couch and looking up at me.

I laughed. He was hallucinating.

"Do you see colors?"

"I see you."

I smiled. Bonnie was so high. If he was sober he wouldn't be leaning in. He wouldn't have his lips against mine. He wouldn't do what we're about to do.

•••

There's chapter 4, sorry it took long and sorry for any mistakes. I was rushing.