Chapter 12: GARETT'ES REVENGE

Fist were flying and the crowd started cheering them on. I crossed my arms and watched, Marcus was a good fighter but so was Taylor. Taylors fighting style was more like a boxers, Marcus was more like street.

At first I wasn't going to break it up but when Bonnie grabbed Marcus, I had to do something, so I grabbed Taylor and we broke up the fight.

Bonnie had Marcus on the other side of the room by now. Washington, being the lost puppy he is, walks over to Marcus.

The crowd had dispersed, going back to their tables.

I looked at Taylor, his bottom lip busted. I decided to take Taylor outside. I sat him on bench and wiped the blood away from his lip. I couldn't help but smile, honestly. Taylor wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Sorry for that, Mutt." Taylor said, running his pointer finger over his lip.

"No you're good. Marcus deserved it. Thanks, Taylor." As we sat on the bench, something came to mind. "What are you doing here anyway. You do know what type of people hang out here right?"

"Yeah, but the food here is good." He said.

I nodded, unsure of what to say next.

"Taylor! Taylor! Aye, my favorite man!" A voice yelled.

DeLuca. He was walking towards us. Completely ignoring me, he took Taylors hand to shake.

"You here for Daniel? Does he have you out here waiting? I swear to God-"

"No, it's not that. I was just talking to a friend."

DeLuca looked over to me, scrunching his face up.

"Are you losing interest in Daniel? Cause I have more twinks if-"

"No. DeLuca. I'm not in the mood right now."

DeLuca opened his mouth but didn't say anything. He just shook his head and walked inside his restaurant.

I turned to Taylor and smiled. Taylor brought prostitutes from DeLuca. Boy prostitutes.

What was in the water in this town?

Taylor crossed his arms, "you gonna say something about it cause I rather you didn't."

I let out a laugh, "yeah I am. You're parents think you're this saint because you're straight and they think Bonnie's a demon because he's gay."

"Does he tell you everything? Geez."

"If you didn't just save me from Marcus, I would keep going but I guess I'll let you off the hook just this time." I said.

Taylor cracked a small smile before looking off in the distance behind me. His smile soon dropped.

I looked behind me to see a car slowly driving towards us without headlights. At first I was confused on why the car had his attention but then a gun was put outside of the back window.

Jermaine.

"Get inside!" Taylor shouted, grabbing me and pulling me inside the restaurant.

He flipped over a table and pulled me behind it with him. Within seconds, bullets came flying into the restaurant.

Screams and bullets. That's all I heard. I couldn't see anything, I was inbetween a table and Taylor. He had his body over me, protecting me.

After minutes of bullets being shot into the restaurant, the restaurant went quite. I sat up, looking around the restaurant. There were dead bodies everywhere.