Chapter 13: I WON'T MIND

I called Bonnie like twenty times. I was starting to get worried. I was still at Taylors house. It was the following day of the shooting. Taylor had told me not to worry but how could I not? I think I loved Bonnie.

Did I though? If I was being honest I couldn't love Bonnie. I was just flirting with his brother last night. I wouldn't flirt with Taylor if I loved Bonnie. Besides, I don't even know what love is.

I sighed and looked over at Taylor. He was fast asleep. I stripped and put my clothes back on. I took one last look at Taylor before leaving out of the room.

Taylors house was so gigantic I couldn't find the front door for thirty minutes but when I did find it, his wife was by the door. Looks like she was leaving too. She looked over at me with a sinister smirk.

"Bye bye. See you next time."

Giving her a small smile, I walked out of the house.

---

I was on Bonnies porch. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again but still no answer. I decided to try and call him again but once again no answer.

I checked to see if the door was unlocked, which it was. I entered and called out for Bonnie.

"It's Mutt! Are you home?" I walked through the house and came to his room. His door was closed. I was gonna open it but it was opened before I could reach for the door handle.

I was pulled into the room...by Bonnie.

"Mutt, oh my fucking God. I figured you ran!" He had me in his arms, hugging me tightly.

"I thought you were dead, you wouldn't answer your phone." I stated.

"I dropped it running." Bonnie now had his hands on my face, just looking at me.

I looked back. Admiring him. We just stood there taking in each others precents.

I wanted to kiss him. I knew he wouldn't mind but for some reason I'm always hesitating when it comes to him. He just had that effect on me.

He shot me his charming smile as he stared at me before pulling me in for another hug. I took in his warmth and smell. I loved the way Bonnie smelled. He smelled like expensive Coco butter.

"Where did you go last night?" He asked, pulling away from me.

I stuffed my hands in my pocket, "I went to Taylors house."

"Cool, did you meet Penelope?" He asked.

"I've seen her if that's what you mean." I answered.

"I like Penelope." Bonnie said.

Penelope seemed like a bitch to me. If I didn't know Taylor then I'd probably like her too but now she just gives me bad vibes.

I don't understand why Taylor is with her. He seems like a great guy. Penelope seems like a stuck up fashion designer from the movies.

I smiled, looking over at Bonnie. He returned the smile. I was so happy this boy was alive. I grabbed his hand out of comfort and intertwined our fingers.

"What are you doing?" He lightly laughed.

I felt like this was the right time to tell Bonnie I love him. We've fucked before so it wasn't like he didn't know I had some type of feelings for him. I knew he liked me because,well, we've fucked.

"Bonnie... I love you." I stated.

"I love you too, you're my best friend."

"No, I'm in love with you."

He turned to look at me. There was no expression on his face. I started to get scared, my heart beating faster than before.

After a couple of seconds, he started to laugh. He started to hysterically laugh. I let go of his hand, unsure of how I should act.

"Mutt, if you wanted sex all you had to do was ask."

"What?"

"You don't have to lie to me for sex. Just ask, alright?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. I can't believe what this boy is saying. He thinks I'm lying for sex. He out of everyone should know I'm not like that. Yeah, I've fucked almost every guy in town but I thought Bonnie thought differently of me.

"Bonnie, I don't want sex from you... right now. I'm serious okay? I fell in love with you."

"Come on, you're my best friend so I get to be honest with you. You're not in love with me. You stayed the night at my brother's house and I bet you tried to fuck him. Right?" Bonnie asked, a stupid smile on his face.

I huffed before punching him square in the face. I stood up and stormed out of his house.

•••
CHAPTER 13 IS FINALLY HERE. IT TOOK A WHILE, LIKE I SAID IT WOULD. NOW, BACK TO UPDATING REGULARLY.
WORD COUNT:805