A/N

#53 in werewolf- 10/3/16
#57 in werewolf- 1/13/17
#1 in Shifts- 6/30/20
#2 in Flesh- 8/19/20

Must Read!!!

Hi guys! *waves*

So this is my first Werewolf book. I'm gonna do my own version of a werewolf so don't missed it. The story will really start when they met each other and the first following chapters are just their background so you may know their story.

Also, I haven't edited some parts so expect some grammar errors.

You can also send / comment a small review in my story. I also put jokes at the end of the story which I get from 'The Silly Little Book of Jokes About Boys' to freshen up.

(*^ω^*)

Hehehehe

Please vote, comment and follow me. (=^-ω-^=)

PLEASE REMEMBER!!!

No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means,electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

This book so work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidence either are products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, events or locations are entirely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Don't do it if you value your life. Just look at the sky and remember that crime is punishable by law both in government and faith.