Wolf 35

A faint memory appear in my mind as I watch a crying woman in front of me. Her hair was covering her face so I cannot see her. She keeps telling me "It's gonna be ok, baby" so I guess this is my mother but why is she crying?

I tried to reach her but I couldn't, I want to comfort her but then a loud growl echoed that makes my mother stop crying and cradle me into her arms as she run as fast as she can.

A smell of pine trees, moist ground, and other animals poking my nose so I guess were in the forest but why?

Then I saw a baby hand raised up and touch my mother's cheeks. I was shock for I don't know who's hand is this and it takes me awhile to understand it's my hand, this is my past.

She keep running while I was in her arms until we reach a grotto. She slowly put me down as I held her thumb.

"You will go strong my child as you grow up in this cruel world. Just remember you are unique and I hope you would forgive me for giving you this curse but it is for your safety, a protection. I hope you understand me, my child. Just remember, I love you so much." She kissed my forehead and she leave me alone in this grotto.

○○○○○○○

I could feel the heat of the sun's rays in my face making my body squirm to avoid it.

By my given movement my head instantly pound like a hammer hammering a nail and it hurts so bad I wanna cut my head off then next is my body feels like being tossed several times in a rocky hill. I couldn't take it anymore as I scream in pain. Instantly, there are people touching me but I couldn't see them because I can't open my eyes as if they felt so heavy to lift up. My ears are useless as I only hear a stinging sound.

I felt fear in my current situation. Thinking that I might be captured by the Lycans and they slowly torture me to death.

I continue trashing in my position  and scream at the top of my lungs. I need to get out of here' is all I could think but its impossible for my situation. A tear fell from my eyes rolling down my cheeks as I release a sob. I've become weak, suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my right arm and a burning liquid entering my viens as I drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
I flicker my eyes open due to the loud noises. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't so I slowly get up and instantly regretted my action for it brings great pain to my body and being a Lamia didn't help either. I groaned a little, standing up I make my way to the bathroom of our room which he called. I was frozen in my spot as soon as I saw my reflection, I was a mess just like my life, my hair was like a birds nest and I look much paler than my very pale skin which is like all the blood was drained and I look like a dead corpse.

I sigh and wash my face in the sink and when I look up I scream as I saw a face of a man. Bringing my hand into my heart I steady my breathing while looking at the eyes of a man I don't want to see through the mirror. Silence wrap around us as we stared at each other's eyes so long I lost count of time. He was the one who break the silence.

"How are you?" He ask me calmly.

"Who are you?" I ask back. I know who he was but I just can't afford to face reality, yet.

He was stunned a little as he look at me the mirror. I turn around and face him and act as an innocent little girl who got lost in the woods full of creeps.

"I'm so-sorry for being rude mr. I'm just I-I I couldn't remember who am I or what's my name an-and it's just-I I'm" I stuttered and let a single tear run down my cheeks.

He slowly approach me but I step back which makes him stop.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, ok. Just come her and let me comfort you." He slowly said and extend his arms for me to take. Asshole.

"You're a st-stranger." I look down on my bare feet as if it was the most beautiful thing to see.

"I understand. Let me talk to the doctor and stay here and get some rest." He ordered which makes me furous but confused as well because he always force things out and this is new.

"Ok" Just like that he exited the bathroom and make his way out while I'm still standing with an evil grin in my face.

*********

Hi readers!!!!

It's been a while since I updated but I take my time writing this chapter which is kinda boring but I will do my best next time.

Comment
Vote
Follow Me

~Joke time~

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Eye.
Eye who?
Eye know who you are!