Wolf 21

"Who will gonna die?"

I turn around to see Nathan only in his kilt. I felt like drooling in his toned body and to my stupidity I reach my hand to his abs and laugh maniacally.

He quickly slam me into the wall and make me look at his now black eyes. He lean closer to kiss me but I put my hands to his chest to stop him.

"You hear that?" I said observing my surrounding. I could feel a vibration on the ground.

"Hear what?" He asked not likely to disturb his pleasure time.

I walk towards the door and look at the forest.

"Someone is coming" I said and look into his eyes.

He open the other door and went outside. He signal to stop any movement and observe the surrounding.

"What's the matter, Alpha" Drake asked confuse.

They look at each other and just keep staring.

Are they mind linking or something?

Later on, Drake laugh and Nathan chuckle. Both of them look at me and smirk. I gave them curious glances.

"My mate, come here." Nathan said.

The crowd look at my direction curiously. I slowly walk towards Nathan.

"Look at my warriors Kanisha" He proudly said. "They don't feel any movement as you have said and I don't even felt it" He pats my back. "This is RockMoon pack, the strongest pack in the world. No one is stupid enough to attack us, so assure yourself that you are safe here human." Then, they all laugh at my direction.

I look at him wide eyes. I couldn't believe what he just said to me.

"No, there is something." I argue. I crunch down and touch the ground. Heck, I could feel it, the stomping of an animal particularly wolves going to our direction.

Nathan grab my arm and forcefully pull me up and drag me back into the pack house but I pull myself in order to stop him.

"Their are wolves going in this direction. I suggest you should be ready ---." He suddenly pushed me, making me sit in the sand. The crowd look at us silently.

"A filthy human like you have no right to tell me what to do!" He yell at me and kick me in the stomach. Sh*t, I wanna kill him right now.

"Drake, bring this worthless human to the cell." He ordered and growl at my direction.

I couldn't believe he was going to put me to the cell but I didn't fight back. I stand up as Blake held my arm.

"Be careful." I said and smirk at him causing him to snarl at me.

Drake led me to the dungeon and put me to one of the cells. He never said anything to me and he left.
The dungeon was dark that you couldn't see anything and I'm all alone here but I didn't mind.

I look around to find any hidden cameras but there are none. I sigh in content and snuggle to the side. The cell is made of silver. A new information hit me.

Wolves weakness is silver. I thought.

I activate 'Zero' and turn the light on. It's kinda creepy if someone saw me right now with an eye that has a light through it, making it look like a flashlight.

There are torture equipments on the side and a hundred cells around. Deactivating 'Zero' I felt myself getting sleepy as the darkness consume me.

I walk up to a loud sound but not really a loud sound but it was enough for me to hear but if you are a normal or even a wolf, you won't hear it due to the hollowness of this place.

Adjusting my eye to the darkness and focus on the noise.

I heard growls, snarling, shouting and even the drop of blood. I smirk, my instinct never get wrong.

The howls of pain are like music to my ears as I sigh in satisfaction. I check up the time in my watch. I've been here for almost 1 hour. I laughed really loud that echoed this hollow place.

It's good to be different.

*****

Dan Dan Dan.

Hello fellas!

Find out what's the real Kanisha in the following chapters.

Xoxo

~joke time~

A certain little boy has been spanked by his father one morning. When his dad came in from the office that evening, the boy called out sulkily, "Mom! Your husband's just come home."