Wolf 33

Dedicated to _BellaViolet_

I walk into a dark and deep forest looking for something but I didn't even know. I just have this feeling that I needed to find something or maybe someone. I continue to walk into this moist soil searching for it.

A loud thunder erupted making me scream in horror. I wanted to cry but I prevented it, I don't want to look weak.

I stand up immediately and took a step forward but I feel somewhat sticky. I look down to see a crimson red blood spreading the  entire clearing.

I couldn't move, It's like I've been glued to the ground. My eyes wander around the dead bodies lying to the ground, eyes open.

I wanted to scream and run away but i can't instead I walk past the dead bodies searching for someone i don't even know.

A loud growl echoed  in the clearing as I continue to walk.

"Stop" A harsh voice boomed. I stop in my track as i feel a shiver run through my spine.

"Why?" I didn't know why I'm saying this but i couldn't control it.

"Leave" This time the voice is calmer and soft. I take a step forward which earn a threatening growl.

"NO!!!" I shouted and run towards the voice as a loud thunder echoed.

I woke up with a raging breath. My body was shaking and tears run down my cheeks. Breathing slowly to calm myself.

I look down at the book I currently reading it was a werewolf book and it's my favorite. I think I've read to much books to have a scary nightmare. I put a bookmark and put it in the table.

Closing my eyes hoping that the nightmare will never came back again.

°°°°°°°°°°°

I was currently here in one of the coffee shops reading a werewolf book. I admit I kinda interested on reading this kind of genre. The love stories are fascinating, the Alpha being a dominant asshole and a submissive Luna bitch and most of all is how the mate supid bond makes each other as one. How stupid.

"What's with that ugly look in your face"? I look up and see Becca she's a waitress here but also my friend. I smiled at her and show the book I was reading.

"Seriously, you're an addict on those books Kane. Just get a boyfriend to have a time out to those books of yours." Becca's face was ready to vomit as she says books which earn a laugh from me.

"You know I'm not a fan of boyfriends and besides I'm happy with my baby books. Also I'm planning on writing one." I genuinely smile at her as she faked vomit.

"Kane Watson. You. are. unbelievable." With that she walked out. I chuckled at her behavior.

Standing up I winch a little at my brushes, old and new.
I just wanna sleep all day but I couldn't because I need to pack my stuff and travel into the other place. I've been doing this for 3 years to escape those Lycans who wants me dead. I change my name and my appearance, Kanisha Waters- a curly blonde girl who likes to wear less clothes and reveal much skin in a very sexy way turns to be Kane Watson who wears thick glasses and has a china doll black hair which is very short for my liking and wears loose dull clothes that mostly covers my skin because I need to hide my scars for my fake skin was now torned and I couldn't find any replacement.

I feel slightly disgust by myself by not able to shed skin for 3 years which my snake wants to but I couldn't for it will leave evidence that could be use to track me easily.

I have no one to depend on and it makes me so lonely and day by day I become weaker and weaker. Sometimes, I wish that I was not born this way that running away is like a second routine in my daily life. Fear consumes me every night afraid that if I could go to sleep something bad will happened and scared to wake up and face reality.

The face of Nathan couldn't get away from my mind it's like being glued and it will not take off easily and that adds to my loneliness. He choose to kill me than to be with me and accept me for who I am instead he turn his back on me 3 years ago when he found out I was a Lamia which he still doubt.

I was changing myself and the only thing that remains the same is my green eyes that I hold dear.

*******
"Alpha's Little Raven"

Please read my other story

I'm very sorry that I updated late but I have a hard time right now but thanks for the supporters of  "Fighting Mate" that gives me inspiration for continuing this story also for those silent readers.

~joke time~

So you are distantly related to the family next door, are you?

Yes-their dog is our dog's brother.